• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazon ????

dbarker

DIS Veteran
Has anyone sold anything (books) on Amazon? Is Amazon or E-Bay better? All opinions are very appreciated. (I've never done anything like this before--newbie)

TIA

I sell books, videos, and some miscellaneous items on Amazon. Yes, the fees are higher, but I feel you have the advantage of setting your price and letting it stay up for 60 days with no fees unless it sells. I also like the way you could compare your price and description against other sellers, and I try to be the low price seller when possible.
I have never had success with books or video on ebay, especially with a 7-day auction.

I sell on half.com - it's a division of Ebay, it's free as long as it stays up there (I've had stuff there for 2 years, no fees) and they direct deposit to me twice a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter