Amazon Smile - Give Kids the World

disneypharm

DIS Veteran
Just posted this in the Community Board, but thought that it would be good here too.
DD18 just started college and after a lot of shopping from Amazon, I realized 2 weeks ago that I could have done all those shopping through Amazon Smile. Anyway, I have started to do some shopping now through Amazon Smile using Give Kids the World as my chosen charity (you can pick any charity). Since the Holidays are just around the corner, I thought I should post this information. I was worried that there would be a price difference, but so far I have not encountered that. Anyway, from the Amazon site, here is the information.

"You shop, Amazon gives. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Give Kids The World, whenever you shop on AmazonSmile!

AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support Give Kids The World by starting your shopping at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/59-2654440. "

Last edited by a moderator:
We have used smile.amazon.com for years. We support Midwest Dachshund Rescue Society but there are many charities to chose from. I am grateful that Amazon provides the opportunity to support a charity while shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter