Amazon Prime Pantry

AggieBeth

Earning My Ears
Considering sending an Amazon Prime Pantry box to meet us at the resort. What items would you recommend including? We are staying at AOA.

Considering sending an Amazon Prime Pantry box to meet us at the resort. What items would you recommend including? We are staying at AOA.

Bottled water. It takes up a lot of the box, but it is very nice to have. We have also gotten Pop-Tarts or mini muffins, and some little snacks to carry to the parks.

Bottled water, ziplock bags, cheeze-its, gold fish crackers, and maybe some breakfast snacks like pop-tarts or granola bars. Things that easily fit into bags and can be eaten in lieu of $5 snacks at the parks.

Sorry I would not recommend sending water unless your other items are going to be small and light. Water is very heavy and the box limit is 45 pounds. I would consider taking a taxi or renting a car for a day and doing your shopping locally. Especially if you need cold or alcohol items.

Before you spend the extra to head to a store, check the resort gift shop. I found a lot of reasonable priced similar items (including cases of water) in september (at cbr).. It was a little more than if I went to the store but it was right there and I didn't need to spend money or time to get to the store so I was happy with the reasonable cost instead of "captive audience price".

I sent water and two packs of mini cokes. Box wasn't heavy. Still had plenty of room for other items!

We had considered Amazon Prime but when my husband did some price comparison, we decided to go with Gare Grocer. Even after the delivery fee, we did better on stuff like water and sodas. Once we made the switch, we were able to add cold items as well.

We were only going for a few days, so we didn't need much. I sent 2 packs of Smart Water, a pack of powerade, breakfast bars, rice crispy treats, Kind Bars, flavored coffee mate creamer (i hate plain coffeemate) and disposable coffee cups (I also hate hotel coffee- i brought my own pods. Plus we drink a lot of coffee!). Yes, the bottled water takes up a lot of weight, but if you don't need much else, it is very much worth it. There is a sticky on the resorts board about sending packages to the resorts. You can get the address of the resort, too.

Just finished placing my order :) Water (12 pack), red bull (4pk), Fanta (8 mini-cans), gum, breakfast bars, bandaids, hand wipes, fruit rollups, ziplocs, pretzels, Gladware food containers (so I have something to put desserts in for later!), and shampoo & conditioner.

My box was only 65% full, so I could have ordered more in the same box

We had considered Amazon Prime but when my husband did some price comparison, we decided to go with Gare Grocer. Even after the delivery fee, we did better on stuff like water and sodas. Once we made the switch, we were able to add cold items as well.

I also like Garden Grocer versus Amazon Prime. We lik to order things like yogurt, bananas, grapes, milk, wine, and other items that either need to be refrigerated or would be hard to ship (like the fruit and wine).

6 12-packs Bottled water (we have 3 rooms and 9 People in our party), Cheez-its, beef jerky, travel packs of hand wipes, pretzels.

Amazon Prime Pantry pack 3 12-packs in each box and I filled in with other things. I ordered November 22 and they were signed for at the Poly this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter