amazon prime pantry

dzorn

DIS Addict
Has anyone used it to order things for the room? For this short trip we are skipping the rental and grocery deliver was more expensive.

Denise

I have not used it for Disney, but used it recently. Make sure you order EARLY! Don't expect Prime 2 day shipping. When I put my order in, only after I paid or some point near the end of the process did it tell me my order would be ready in 4-5 days.

I went ahead and ordered. The way DH and I drink bottled water down there it was worth the shot. I will let everyone know how it works out. Not to mention this way I could set by the pool with a pepsi when I am sick of water.

Denise

I used Amazon Prime Pantry for a short BWV stay in October, and it worked great! As PP stated, it'll take longer than regular Prime orders. I think mine took 5 business days to be delivered.

I used it for my October trip to BWV also. Worked great but like others have already pointed out, it is not the 2 day shipping. We didn't drink all the water but it was way cheaper buying from Amazon and leaving the extras than what we would have paid in the parks and at the resort.

What a great idea! So how do you go about having it delivered? Is this common to have things sent ahead if time?

I ordered yesterday and it has already shipped out so I think it will arrive on time. For water at $3 for a 12 pack I thought it was worth a shot. Delivery estimate is for 2 days before we arrive. I will have to remember that for future trips.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter