• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazon Prime Pantry delivery to hotel?

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here ever does a prime pantry delivery box to your hotel through amazon.com? What was your experience with it? How long did it take for it to be delivered?

When I looked, it said, "Most ordered delivered within 4 business days." It makes me a bit nervous that it isn't more specific.

Or is it more specific when I actually go to place the order?

We are thinking of using this to get things delivered like baby wipes, snacks, personal products to our hotel upon our arrival.

I am hoping to give it a try for our May 27 trip. We usually book through Vons but I would like to try something new.

Hi! I used Prime pantry to have a box delivered to the Grand Californian just last month. I arrived on Monday 4/18, and I placed my order Tuesday 4/12. It shipped the next day and arrived on Friday 4/15. I was concerned about it arriving three days before me, but they held it in the package/luggage bell service area. I received an email stating who signed for it so I printed that out and had it ready at check in, but I didn't even need it. When the package arrived they entered it in the computer and at check in the woman said "oh I see you have a package, I'll get that for you." It was very easy!

I shipped a case of water (12 pack), some Wheat Thins, mini applesauce cups and some granola bars for ~$19 (including the 5.99 shipping fee.) I had some min Coke cans in there as well, but when I went back the next day to actually place the order they had sold out. Definitely worth it and will be doing it again next time.

Thanks for the info, tacobelle.

We'll still do Von's for some items. But it would be nice to get some stuff from Amazon because I think it would actually be cheaper. Let me know how it goes for you, thewelts.

If we do it, I will likely order a week early. We are staying off site at the Desert Inn so I'll probably give them a heads up or something via email. They have always been great about responding to questions and whatnot. We shipped a Pack n Play there last year and I think they held it for a couple days.

I am actually hoping to try Amazon Fresh
Free grocery delivery on orders over $40
With a free 30-day trial of Prime Fresh

Update...
I had great success using Amazon PRIME NOW to order groceries from SPROUTS for our recent trip - 3 nights in a DVC studio at the Grand Californian.
$30 minimum order
$5 tip
$0 delivery

I had to wait to Order 48 hours in advance
2 hour delivery window
Bell Services accepted and stored our order - even kept our milk refrigerated!

Groceries came from SPROUTS grocery store
Prices were fair
Selection was better than Vons

It all worked out perfectly.
I would certainly use this service again.

Link to screen shots with prices...
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0AGI9HKKGOVcou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter