Amazon Pantry

MrPunem

Earning My Ears
So I have been reading different ways to save on meals. Since we are using WDW bus from MCO to CBR, we won't have the opportunity to load up on snacks and breakfast foods. I've read about people shipping food, putting it in their luggage, having services shop for them, or having a taxi take them but was thinking this would be most economical with a flat rate price. Has anyone else done this? Also only thing we would have an issue is with milk, is there anyplace in Disney you can buy a half gallon or gallon?

Amazon Pantry is actually a great idea -I'm sure someone has tried it. I'd be curious as to how it worked out as well. Regarding milk, you should be able to find it at any DVC general store. At CBR I'm not sure -although it would be nice at a resort that size.

You can buy milk in the gift shop. We used prime pantry out last trip. It worked out great. Make sure you ask for it at the front desk not bell services. And order in plenty of time. It takes longer than usual prime shipping.

I plan on using Amazon pantry to order some things, like cases of water, Apple juice, oatmeal and such and am going to use my second bag on SW to pack other grocery items with fridge foods like cream cheese and cheese sticks in insulated lunch bags with small frozen ice packs,yo keep things good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter