Amazon.com Leapster deal

Gillian

DIS Veteran
I searched but didn't see this posted.

Amazon.com has buy 2 leapster cartridges, get $15 off. It's not the best deal ever, but it could still be savings for some people. I got 2 games for $25.50 shipped.

Do you have a link for this? I went to AmaZon this afternoon and do not see this...

Thanks
If you search for leapster and open the page for a game, you can see a link for special offers. Open that and it should tell you about it. Also, if you add 2 to your cart and go almost all the way through checkout you can see it.

Note that it's only the ones shipped from Amazon.com directly, not any other vendors.

Here is a link to the cars game. It shows $5 off, plus you'll get $15 off if you buy another one. Cars Leapster cartridge

Target also has Leapster games on sale starting today. They are all on sale for $15 each. At my Target, almost every title was already out of stock by the time I got there at 2:00 this afternoon. I took the flyer to Wal Mart, and they price matched! It was the first time I ever tried price matching - thanks to tips from other Dis'ers, I saved a lot of hassle trying to run to other Target stores in the area! Thanks guys!:cheer2:

Target also has Leapster games on sale starting today. They are all on sale for $15 each. At my Target, almost every title was already out of stock by the time I got there at 2:00 this afternoon. I took the flyer to Wal Mart, and they price matched! It was the first time I ever tried price matching - thanks to tips from other Dis'ers, I saved a lot of hassle trying to run to other Target stores in the area! Thanks guys!:cheer2:
Thanks! I'll try that for Pet Pals.

The amazon.com sale was $15 off 2 with already discounted prices in many cases. Mine came out to be 2 games for $25, which is better than Target, but it might depend on which ones you want. I didn't look at all of them because I was shopping for a 4 year old and many are too difficult.

I wanted Get Puzzled and Math Missions for my DS; Amazon had one for $20 and the other for $15 so using this deal I got both titles for twenty bucks shipped! Awesome deal, thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter