Amazing!

mmieszczak

Earning My Ears
I am new to this site & planning our first Disney Cruise in September. I have spent the past 2 days in awe of all these amazing designs & the talet you designers have. Add the fact that you guys are doing this for free & I am just blown away!!

Thank you for sharing you talents with us & I look forwards to placing a few orders...once I can wrap my mind around all the great design options!

Thanks again! :cheer2: :love:

If you haven't seen the DISigners sticky, look there for links to Photobucket and 4 shared accounts. Some of the information is outdated, but Marion (Rustmanfan) has put together a thread with some current information.

My advice, narrow down what type of disigns you want, with character, theme, etc. Each of us do a little bit of everything, some specialize.

If you see something you like, either note where you saw it or download it. I remember when I first was finding disigns and disigners I liked, I thought, I will go back and get that. Never fails, you can't find it again.

Good luck! :cool1:

I promise that it will be for personal use only. I would never disrespect the designers hard work & will post pics so you guys can see how much we enjoyed them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter