• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Turkey at Liberty Tree Tavern

marshmallow

Earning My Ears
Last Tuesday we had the most amazing turkey at Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know how they do it? I did not think to ask for the recipe, it was so amazingly moist!

I don't have a recipe but I am so glad you posted this. We make our ADR's on Monday and this restaurant is on our list for dinner this trip.

The pot roast is very good too. And the desserts - especially the one with shortbread crust and apple, and the fruit crisp.

Good to know! I just made a ressie for Liberty Tree...never been there before...looking forward to it!

We ate there on December 1st. We have been there several times, but this was definately the best meal we have eaten there. The turkey and beef were really wonderful and the beans and dessert were very good.

I left very happy in spite of missing the characters.

DBF and I loved our meal there 2 years ago (yes, the turkey was amazing!), so we made sure to book it again for our April 2010 trip.

I absolutely love the turkey at LTT! We are eating here on Christmas day and I can't wait! I don't know the recipe they use, but it certainly is delicious! :goodvibes

The turkeys are injected with butter flavoring, water, salt, msg and other spices, like many Butterballs and other turkeys available at the supermarket are these days.

Doesn't sound too appetizing, I know, but it makes for delicious, moist meat.

I believe they have have large, convection ovens for roasting at LLT, and that help to insure even cooking and perfect results.

LTT is the 1st place we eat at when we get to Disney. It has become a tradition the the kids even look forward to

After 7 trips to WDW, I'm just realizing I need to try this place!

We never ate there until our Sept 2008 trip and loved it!! I don't know why we didn't just didn't . We ate lunch there then and lunch this past May! Both times I had the turkey and my husband the pot roast!

My kids love the turkey there too. It's all they talked about when we had our PS there.

We ate at LTT on Nov. 30 which was our first day of the trip. It was a great way to start our vacation. The food was very good and the service was excellent. Nice atmosphere also.

Besides the LTT we had dinner at Biergarten, 1900 Fark Fare, LeCellier and Cape May. We enjoyed all the places and had very good servers at each place. We were pleasantly surprised with the luck of our selections.

We ate there on December 1st. We have been there several times, but this was definately the best meal we have eaten there. The turkey and beef were really wonderful and the beans and dessert were very good.

I left very happy in spite of missing the characters.

We were there on the 1st. The food was great. We had them bring another round of the beef for my DS16. The kid can eat, and was in heaven!

Liberty Tree is a must for us!

We eat there every trip. We call our meals there Thanksgiving at WDW. It too a while to grow on us but we now enjoy the family style servings and the convenience of NO MENUS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter