Amazing ride on BTMRR tonight!

lorijohnhill

DIS Veteran
We got on BTMRR tonight around 9:30 pm. It was amazing to come out of the first tunnel to see a Mickey head firework exploding in the sky! It was such a different ride during the fireworks! We were fortunate to have a CM who enjoyed our enthusiasm and put us right back on to ride again. My daughter was so excited by this she was jumping up and down squealing! It was such an awesome experience!

Oh, that's awesome!! My daughter and I had an experience like that on the Matterhorn once! We came out of the mountain just as the Mickey head fireworks lit up the sky...incredible! We both gasped and looked at each other because the timing was so perfect.

I have done this in WDW several times. Fireworks, parades, major shows (F! etc) are often great times to get some quality ride time. The lines tend to be pretty short since everyone is gathered up watching the entertainment.

We were there at the same time last night! It was fabulous!! Love that ride. It's so much better than the one at WDW.

We had this experience last year. We were in line when the fireworks started. By the time we got on the BTMRR, we were right in the middle of the fireworks! That was, by far, our best ride the whole trip!!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter