Amazing Race!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by java, Sep 28, 2013.

1. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

Just a friendly reminder that it's on starting tomorrow! It's been a long wait. One of our favorite family shows. So anyone else excited.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Uncle Remus

Uncle Remus Raconteur / can't name 'em Jeb

Love this show, especially the travel parts around the world seeing the various cultures and games for the players, but this show never starts on time so we're out, not going to even try to watch it.

4. ckmommy

ckmommy <font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma

Yay!! We are already planning our night around this. Remember to set your DVR to record at least 1 hour--better 2 hours--later than the scheduled ending time. It is football (er, running late) time!! It is our one show we watch as a family every season!!

5. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

FAVORITE!!! Bittersweet this season, DS always watched with us, and now is away at college. Will make me miss him for sure, but we love it!

6. CaliBear

CaliBear DIS Veteran

Love this show so much. Can't wait!

7. Debbie

Debbie DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours

I'm in! While we in Canada can never watch the videos that CBS posts on FB, we are never delayed! :thumbsup2 In fact, there are times when we get it an hour ahead, due to CTV programming.:goodvibes We just recently finished our first Amazing Race, Canada, so I've only been AR free for a couple of weeks. :love: my Amazing Race!

8. anniemae

anniemae Either she is eating a delicious

I love it, but I hate that it is always delayed because of football. Sometimes it's delayed an hour! I watch Walking Dead at 9:00 (starts next week!) so if AR is delayed, I don't watch it.

9. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

I haven't watched AR in years, but this summer we watched AR Canada. My kids loved it! So we're in for tonight. :thumbsup2

10. SadieDog

SadieDog <font color=red>Minds are like parachutes, they on

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be watching. :goodvibes

11. lisaviolet

lisaviolet Happy DVC Owner

At first, I was disappointed to hear that AR Canada was not going abroad. But I LOVED it. :thumbsup2

And I'm totally - annoyingly - rather disappointedly :rotfl2: - weirdly attracted to the winner. :lmao::rotfl::lmao: And it bothers the crap out of me. :lmao:

12. lolainkent

lolainkent Mouseketeer

My favourite show! I love when they go places I've been and I love when they go to obscure places I can put on my "where to go" list.

TAR Canada was WAY better than I thought it would be!

13. Disneylover99

Really???? the father or son??? I so wanted Hal and Joanne or Jet and Dave to win.

14. Debbie

Debbie DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours

Same question! They were not my pick at all. I had the same as Disneylover99. Sooooooo disappointed when Jet and Dave were eliminated. I knew when Tim Sr. went in that he wouldn't take long with that final task. There was a time when those flags and flowers were taught in school. Now, while they are taught, they aren't drilled the way they were in the old days. Gotta see if there is anything on the mat tonight that we should be watching!

15. travelbug24

travelbug24 Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverag

So excited, two more hours.:yay:

16. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

Looking forward to the new season!:)

17. lisaviolet

lisaviolet Happy DVC Owner

I did not want them to win. I was with you both with Jet and Dave.

I said weirdly and disappointedly attracted. :rotfl2: Not behind them to win. ;) AT ALL.

Ummm, the father. :lmao: I can hardly type it - he's so obnoxious. He just has this je ne sais quoi.

18. daemom

daemom DIS Veteran

I'm watching!! :yay: I don't know which I'm happier about--that Amazing Race is on tonight OR that it looks like it's starting on time!! :dance3:

19. erincon23

erincon23 <font color=blue>Everyone must have gotten a life

Can't start on time - football game went 20 minutes late. If you're a Facebook person, "like" AR on FB and they send out notices about when it's scheduled to begin. Probably Twitter too.

20. onelilspark

onelilspark DIS Veteran

So excited!! Love this show :hyper:

Did she say her son's name is Spidey?!

21. Disneylover99

You are cracking me up! :lmao: You are right. He was full of himself. Although I will admit, he's a good looking man.