• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Race fans!

Grog

Semper Gumby
... the application for AR5 is up on the CBS web site. Looks like we will have another race after all :D

I figure we should see another AR around February. I figure a couple of months to pick the teams, a month to run the race, and a couple of months to put the show together :D

How cool!

I thought it was going to be cancelled. I love AR but this last season (I've watched every season) seemed kind of boring to me. There was nobody I could really root for except the clowns.

This is great news.

I was reading People Magazine today and Michael J. Fox said he has gotten hooked on Amazing Race :)

Elise

:bounce:

I bet that Emmy nomination prompted them to do another season or maybe they realized that it has a loyal following. I don't care what the reason is, I'm just happy to hear it will be coming back! :)

This is awesome. DH and I have watched every season so far. I was disappointed when I heard CBS might not do another. I'm sure the Emmy nod didn't hurt any!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I love Amazing Race!!!!

Don't think I better go fill out the application though...LOL! Don't see much I wouldn't """""TRY"""""" but don't think I would be very successful...LOL!

OK...I'm not going to panic. I went back to the message board where I first saw the link to the application (I did see the application page with my own eyes) and a couple of posters were saying the link is no longer working ( I tried and they are right). Hopefully this is just a technical glitch. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

I love love love this show. Only "reality" show we watch. My MIL got me hooked....

Just bumping this back up to let you all know the application is back online. If you go to the CBS website there is a link on the left hand side of the page. I tried it about two minutes ago and it was working then. If any of you choose to apply, Good Luck :D

WWWHHHOOO HHOOOO!!!!

I LOVE this show. I agree..this last episode the only ones that were worth rooting for were the clowns..but I hope they get colorfull people next time. DH and I have watched every season...love it, love it, love it..I tried to get my brother and his friend to go on (Secretly..I also want to see them together) but my brother never has time to do anything! Oh well, maybe one day!

This is super news! I'm so relieved. :)

I wish that more people would give this show a chance. I see people calling this "just another reality show" but it's so unlike anything else.

Thanks for the news. :bounce:

Hooray!!! I LOVE Amazing Race! It's definitely my favorite reality show and is one of my favorite TV shows in general. I do have to admit though that I didn't like this last season nearly as much as the previous ones that I've seen. I hope they pick a good cast for AR 5!

yay! I am so addicted to Amazing Race...last season for some reason I didn't get into it so much, but diring seasons 2 and 3 it was my absolute favorite show.

I want to be on Amazing Race sooo bad, but I'm only 16. When my aunt and I are old enough, we want to be on it together. It looks so fun, and I'm always the one watching it saying, "why are you doing that? that's a stupid thing to do!" I'm sure it's much harder when you're actually doing it and not just watching, though.

DS wants me to apply but to much going on this Dec and Jan plus my stepmother is very ill....I promised him though if there is another one I'll think about it....

I think I'm crazy..:jester:

This IS great news! I guess that Emmy nomination did help! :bounce: DD wants to do this with her dad, (they haven't had a father/daughter team yet) but she will only be 18 in November, not old enough yet. When we watch the show together and the teams come to a detour, she's always saying "Dad, which one do you think we'd do?" and at the road blocks she tries to decide which one of them would be best suited for the task.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter