Amazing Race 2015--premiers on Wed 2/25, then airs on Fridays (no pre-show spoilers!)

Well, nurse lady enjoys children and they seemed to like her.

Bummer on the car malfunction. Hubby an do disagree on how she handled it. LOL.

And whoa--forgot about the second hour. Yay!

I'm for Laura and Tyler. Hailey and Jennie need to stop riding their partners so much and maybe they could win. So I think one of the other couples will win because they work well together.

so what exactly does Mike do at the trunk stop? He doesn't have experience with driving standards and he was putting the wrong key in the ignition?

I'm hoping for a Laura and Tyler win, basically because I can't stand Haley. She has to be one of the most annoying people who's ever been on the race. I still wish Jelani and Blair could team up. I'd pay to see Haley and Jenny together, it would probably be mental. Maybe on an all stars season? Are you listening TAR?

Sad to see the olympians leave :(
Not me...she was so full of herself. Lots of annoying ladies on this season and weak (wimpy) guys...except for Laura and Tyler (And I guess that other engaged couple but they don't have much going on upstairs and their lovey dovey-ness is gross).

Yes, that was an Olympic meltdown this week. Well, she was right about driving too close to the side of the road. And then watching him walk the wrong way, that was funny. The U-turn was a nice break for the Truck Stop couple. Who actually don't work at a truck stop, just met there for event planning purposes. He does events and she owns a roller derby team. And maybe they have other jobs too.

I do feel worse for Jelani than Blair. He's not even talking anymore, seems like. And that hug was the most awkward ever.

took this directly from the CBS website

Name:
Michael Dombrowski
Hometown: Traverse City, Mich.
Relationship Status: Dating
Length of Relationship: 8 months
Current occupation: Pro Wrestling Promoter and Truck Stop Manager

Name:
Michael Dombrowski

I didn't realize they were from Michigan. No wonder I like them. The last name is name I am familiar with too. There are people with that last name in my little town where I live.

Wow, I see Hailey is back to her old annoying self on this past episode. I thought it was funny that the other teams called them the "Bickersons" hahahaha
I like the Olympians before, but she rubbed me the wrong way this episode, was glad she was gone. And Jenny, ugh!!!!
I really like the blind date couple, tall dark haired guy, blond girl.

Name:
Michael Dombrowski

From a different CBS website

Name: Rochelle Nevedal
Hometown: Kalkaska, Mich.
How did you meet? I met Mike when I was going around town for an upcoming roller derby bout. I stopped into his truck stop and we started talking. We both had a lot in common and hit it off right away!
Current occupation: Contract Engineer

I honestly don't know how he hasn't killed Haley. I cringe every time they show them, just imagine her watching the show now with friends...

I honestly don't know how he hasn't killed Haley. I cringe every time they show them, just imagine her watching the show now with friends...
I guess her friends know how she is...endlessly hypercritical, never able to let things go, basically difficult to get along with.
I wonder what her employer (or future potential employers) will think of her time on the Race. She doesn't appear to work well under stress at all. Isn't that something most nurses need to do?

It is annoying, her constant yapping/complaining...BUT...I don't think she's like that outside of Amazing Race (or maybe not THAT bad). Like she said "a million dollars is on the line". And her partner is kind of absent minded. Though I wonder how much of that is him wanting OUT. Plus, I also think they show way more of her ugliness than her being normal as it makes for good TV.

I find it pretty amazing that the couples that are left are blind date couples. I don't count the other couple as they are far behind and have a speed bump in the final run. Also the nurse isn't as annoying as she was on previous legs, they seem to be getting along really well and have come in first again. Again as in Survivor a lot of our opinions are based on what we see and not what was edited out. I'm hoping for Laura and Tyler as they seem to be working well together.

I'm rooting for the Bickersons.

Laura's attitude the last two
Legs has bugged me.

Nurse bicker may be whiny and naggy, but she hasn't talked poorly of other teams. Yes, it is edited.

But as with the last leg, I feel
that what they showed of Laura foreshadows that they get some
Hiccups along the way that will
Impede their ability to do
Well.

(And I stand corrected, because the Bickersons did mention how
That team races when they did they spoke about the final.)

I don't count the other couple as they are far behind and have a speed bump in the final run.

They don't have a speed bump as this is a continuance of this leg of the race. Phil did say at one point in the final leg one more couple will be eliminated just like last season so it could be Rochelle and Mike because it looks like they are far behind but so were the scientists and they won last season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter