• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Race 2013 ~ Season 22 ~ TONIGHT ~ SPOILERS WELCOME

Loved being able to relive Tahiti. That was a once in a lifetime honeymoon trip and it was so nice to see how beautiful it still is.

I am not a fan of the newlyweds. Wouldn't be sad to see them go.

Is this the spoiler thread?

I'm writing in white if you don't want to discuss what happened.

I was so upset when it turned into a keep going one. I wanted them to win at least something. I don't see how he can continue to race in that condition and I feel bad for him feeling like he has to push himself. So this was a non-elimination round?

They did win something.

Is it a spoiler if you are talking about the show that happened last night?

This is a double leg round not non elimitation leg.

I don't know how the dad could get by so fast on those crutches. Must have been walking somewhat on that boot which can not be good.

Cool that one of the blondes is John Wayne's granddaughter.

Really don't like that other team that has the express pass. I do like the hockey players.

Loved being able to relive Tahiti. That was a once in a lifetime honeymoon trip and it was so nice to see how beautiful it still is.

I am not a fan of the newlyweds. Wouldn't be sad to see them go.

Is this the spoiler thread?

I'm writing in white if you don't want to discuss what happened.

I was so upset when it turned into a keep going one. I wanted them to win at least something. I don't see how he can continue to race in that condition and I feel bad for him feeling like he has to push himself. So this was a non-elimination round?

Spoilers are info on upcoming shows. :teeth: So what you wrote isn't considered a spoiler.

Actually, father/son team DID win a trip last night - to Bangkok. Included is a Thai Boxing lesson. :rotfl2: Phil was joking with dad that it would be a while until he was up for that. :happytv:

This is a "may be eliminated" round so we'll have to wait until next week to see if anyone goes home from last night. :upsidedow

Ok phew! Thanks I didnt want to post in case somebody has it taped to watch later.

Ok phew! Thanks I didnt want to post in case somebody has it taped to watch later.

As far as I think (and please anyone post if you think differently) I think once the episode starts airing, you can talk about it. I know it airs at 7pm ET in Canada, so starting then, I avoid the thread. I also usually watch it after Once Upon a Time, so I know to avoid the thread until I watch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter