Amazing Mind-reading Gopher

I have seen something similar to this before, it's still very good though :thumbsup2

Ok i give up,someone pm and tell me how this works pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :headache::laughing:.x.

Well he got it wrong for me! I think I've figured out how its done... :thumbsup2

Bob oxoxox

Ok i give up,someone pm and tell me how this works pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :headache::laughing:.x.

How does it worrkk:confused3? I'm majorely puzzled xD

It's a maths trick - no matter what number you start with the final number will always be a multiple of 9 - so 9,18,27,36 etc. By putting the same symbol in each of those numbers it is guaranteed to guess right every time. Mixing the symbols up between goes throws you off the track. :thumbsup2

Just showed my kids this - they have spent ages doing math and being amazed by the mind reading gopher;)

DH has come along and spoilt the whole thing - he hates not knowing how things work - Men !!!!!!!!:confused3

It's a maths trick - no matter what number you start with the final number will always be a multiple of 9 - so 9,18,27,36 etc. By putting the same symbol in each of those numbers it is guaranteed to guess right every time. Mixing the symbols up between goes throws you off the track. :thumbsup2

Thank you :worship:,that was doing my head in :laughing:.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter