Amazing Community here on the pod cast board!

I've only taken 1 cruise, and I don't remember any iceburgs off the coast of the Bahamas.:confused3 (i have been know to be wrong...)

I'm sure she's more concerned about the ship capsizing when we load all the rum on one side. Plus there's always the chance they might serve pure, Columbian coffee...(hopefully I'm not the only that remembers that commercial).

Welcome to the newbies!!

Historically, I've always been a bit shy. I posted on the DIS, but only where I was comfy doing so...but in here, it's just different. I truly enjoy the folks who post over here! We're all a little...er...a lot nuts, but we're harmless. Most of the time.

Except for Jason (Kim).

:dance3:

I sure hope Tracy's got us spread out enough to keep the ship from toppling over with all that rum! :banana:

Welcome to the newbies!!

Historically, I've always been a bit shy. I posted on the DIS, but only where I was comfy doing so...but in here, it's just different. I truly enjoy the folks who post over here! We're all a little...er...a lot nuts, but we're harmless. Most of the time.

Except for Jason (Kim).

:dance3:

- - - :p - - -

You smile like it's a compliment :rotfl2:

Well, the only other smilie sticking his tongue out was that psycho "lick lick lick" one... :tongue:

And how does one type the raspberry/2-lipped fricative/Bronx cheer??

The actual word "bye lay bee all" got screened!! lol (George Carlin term for the raspberry..actually incorrect according to Wiki)

Well, the only other smilie sticking his tongue out was that psycho "lick lick lick" one... :tongue:

And how does one type the raspberry/2-lipped fricative/Bronx cheer??

The actual word "bye lay bee all" got screened!! lol (George Carlin term for the raspberry..actually incorrect according to Wiki)

Okay, you remember that thread a while back where someone said they were a bit "concerned" about meeting everyone in person.... well.... ;)

Poor DH...I just read J-Kim's replies up there and busted out laughing...he looked at me like I was insane!!! That's what he gets for forcing me to watch The Daily Show that he taped from last night...:rotfl:

psycho lick-lick-lick one :lmao:

Well, there ARE the various and sundry dinghies that some of us have been assigned to (in lieu of actual cabins)...I suppose the ship could hit one of those and my unnaturally-sharp elbows could rip a seam in the hull...

I have unnaturally sharp elbows too! We must compare!

Oh and we are an awesome group. And humble...did I mention humble?

ITA, I love this board and check it first. Everyone was so nice to me over here. Thanks gals and guys. :goodvibes I have never met a bunch of people so nice to newbies and now I feel like part of the gang. Welcome everyone!!! You will love it here too. They also have the best tips on all of the DIS. I am personally addicted to Kevins reviews. :)

When I first joined the DIS in May 2007, I mainly posted in the resort and dining forums, but I accidently clicked on the DIS Unplugged link on wdwinfo.com, and I was hooked after the first show. I've only been posting on the podcast board for 6-7 months, but I feel like I know most of the people who post here, and the podcast crew. I completely agree when you say what an amazing community this is. :) :) :)

my special "friend" was amazed when we were in the parks last week, and I posted up the question looking for energy drinks, and got 10 answers in 10 min. Community, and research tool all in one... I told him, if MenashaCorp can't find anything about energy drinks in the park, they aren;t there. He was completely amazed at my confidence in the answer I got.

I agree it's an amazing community over here! I've posted on several other boards on the DIS and elsewhere and quite honestly, I've been scared away by the "cliquieness" of them. (Can I make that a word?)

Over here was totally different, everyone is very welcoming and there is a true sense of community. :thumbsup2

I agree it's an amazing community over here! I've posted on several other boards on the DIS and elsewhere and quite honestly, I've been scared away by the "cliquieness" of them. (Can I make that a word?)

Over here was totally different, everyone is very welcoming and there is a true sense of community. :thumbsup2
Agreed -- Right now, we are planning for an Oct Royal Caribbean cruise so I have to ask my questions over at cruise critic and the sarcasm when you make a mistake makes you think twice about posting in the first place! This is actually the first place I come every morning - it's like checking in with my friends. People here look out for one another, pray for each other, and make true friendships. We just don't see that on on any other internet forums....

welcome and be careful these characters are completely intoxicating!!!!
they will become your best imaginary friends!!

Agreed -- Right now, we are planning for an Oct Royal Caribbean cruise so I have to ask my questions over at cruise critic and the sarcasm when you make a mistake makes you think twice about posting in the first place! This is actually the first place I come every morning - it's like checking in with my friends. People here look out for one another, pray for each other, and make true friendships. We just don't see that on on any other internet forums....

I've heard others talk about the sarcasm and mean comments on other boards. I don't understand how that is fun for people. Especially when you're just trying to get information. But I guess that's why I'm here! ;)

I've heard others talk about the sarcasm and mean comments on other boards. I don't understand how that is fun for people. Especially when you're just trying to get information. But I guess that's why I'm here!

Take a look at some comment areas on major sports sites. Flame-o-rama. I think it's the relative anonymity that empowers people to be that way, but why does it have to bring out their worst? Sad... But not here, bay-bee!!!... We're a friendly, inclusive kinda place!! :)

Yeah - Ah went on one o' them other forums and they was all correctin' mah spellin' n junk.... Man, izzat annoyin'!! :furious:

I've only taken 1 cruise, and I don't remember any iceburgs off the coast of the Bahamas.:confused3 (i have been know to be wrong...)

:lmao: :rotfl2: Yeah I'm aware of that...my luck it would be something so much worse...like if something happened, the shark wouldn't eat me all in one bite. I'm one of those if something bad's gonna happen, it's gonna happen to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter