Amazing Alaska Adventure: May 28, 2012!!!!!!

Now that our wedding is over, we are getting ready for this trip. I was able to start our FE gifts last night and the first item turned out so cute, I can't wait to make the rest of the stuff! Definitely getting more and more excited now, only two and a half more months!

We are sorry to say that we have to move this cruise to another one :sad1: This has not been an easy decision for us to make as you all are so “Wonderful” and we know that we would have had a great time :hug: Thank you all for being so nice to us and I hope we will see each other on another cruise in the future :grouphug:
I will check back on here to see how it went :flower3:
Thanks again for being so welcoming to us, you guys are awsome :love:

Hello all!
We just signed up for the Disney Alaska cruise on the Wonder. We are so excited. We're newbies to the Disney family, but have been on many other cruises before.
We've heard about the Fish Extenders and want to join in. I've sent a request to the facebook group to be included there.

My name is Jen and I'll be traveling with my husband and our two daughters (7 and 11years) We are also traveling with some of our really good friends.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

So I received a message on my email that said I was accepted into the Facebook group, however, I can't maneuver through the facebook page other than to see the admin and the friends of the page. What am I doing wrong?? Sorry, I must be slightly computer illiterate.
I want to add our names to the Fish Extenders spreadsheet.

Welcome to the group, Jen. This will also be our first Disney cruise, but we are traveling without the kids this time. If you can't access the FE signup using the Facebook page, there is also a link on page 4 of this thread. We are so excited for this trip, and so far this is a great group of people we can't wait to meet!

Our group is growing, only two more months and we'll be on our way to Alaska!!!!!!!

I have started my FE gifts, and I know I'm not the only one who is ahead of the game here. Just a friendly reminder, when adding to the list, or those of you who have already added, please put down what gender the children are. There are so many gender neutral kids names these days that it is hard to tell, and I'd hate for the boys to get princess stuff and the girls to get pirate stuff or so forth. Thanks!!!!

Hi everyone! We’re busy working on our FEs and wanted to make sure we didn’t miss anyone. I read through all the Disboard pages and the Facebook comments today and updated Alicia’s spreadsheet with info several families had posted in comments. However, there were a few families from Disboard that said they were interested in the FE (jpabst17216, Jcmh, fl0under, and Spunky1968), but are not on any list or Facebook. We’re not sure if they had to change cruises or are no longer interested in the FE exchange. If anyone is still planning on participating but not listed on either Mallory or Alicia’s spreadsheet, please fill in both. These documents have been very helpful (thanks, ladies!). We’re excited to be working on our gifts and want to make sure we bring enough goodies for everyone.

I think I only added my info to 1 spreadsheet.....I will add my info to the other sheet later today! I can't believe how soon the cruise is and I can't wait! Are there any plans for any cruise meets while we are onboard?

I got a bit of pixie dust today :wizard:...found out that the 2 GTY staterooms I booked in Cat 6A were upgraded to 4B and are next to each other (not sure if they are connecting or not but either way it is fine)! My jaw dropped when I saw it!!

I was so nervous we would end up in rooms not even near each other, so to have rooms next door AND a great upgrade was more than I had hoped for :goodvibes

Plus I love the feeling of having a room assigned....it makes it much more "real"!

The only thing that is sorta a bummer is that I still cannot get Palo high tea, which I am SOOOOOOO wanting to do. I guess I will cross my fingers that they have left some open to book onboard.

Now to decide...to do a spa villa treatment or not....any suggestions??

I think I only added my info to 1 spreadsheet.....I will add my info to the other sheet later today! I can't believe how soon the cruise is and I can't wait! Are there any plans for any cruise meets while we are onboard?

I got a bit of pixie dust today :wizard:...found out that the 2 GTY staterooms I booked in Cat 6A were upgraded to 4B and are next to each other (not sure if they are connecting or not but either way it is fine)! My jaw dropped when I saw it!!

I was so nervous we would end up in rooms not even near each other, so to have rooms next door AND a great upgrade was more than I had hoped for :goodvibes

Plus I love the feeling of having a room assigned....it makes it much more "real"!

The only thing that is sorta a bummer is that I still cannot get Palo high tea, which I am SOOOOOOO wanting to do. I guess I will cross my fingers that they have left some open to book onboard.

Now to decide...to do a spa villa treatment or not....any suggestions??

Absolutely do some sort of spa thing. I did a little taster one on my last cruise... I was falling asleep in the chair, it was so relaxing.

I'm a little late to the party here, but my husband, 2 year son, and I are going to be cruising with you :) I'm hoping to join the fb group so I can get to know you before we cruise in a couple of weeks! I wish I had known about this group back when we booked the cruise!

My husband and I are going to be on the may 28th cruise to Alaska. I am so excited. We live in anchorage, but have not been to the inside passage. We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary. My 17 year old daughter is staying home. Nice to read everyone's posting. Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise.

Jim and Julie

Welcome!!! How fun for you. And how fun to live in Anchorage... Happy 30th anniversary!!! We are celebrating 36 years. Can't wait to meet you. Is this your first Alaska cruise then?
Judy & Mike

So... this is the FIRST 2012 Alaska Cruise (depart/destination port = Seattle)!

Could someone please save your Navigators, scan them in, and then post or PM me a copy? I'm tryin to plan and could really use this year's schedule info :) Please, pretty please, with a bit of disney magic thrown in?! How fun that you leave in LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!

Thanks,
David Robinson

So... this is the FIRST 2012 Alaska Cruise (depart/destination port = Seattle)!

Could someone please save your Navigators, scan them in, and then post or PM me a copy? I'm tryin to plan and could really use this year's schedule info :) Please, pretty please, with a bit of disney magic thrown in?! How fun that you leave in LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!

Thanks,
David Robinson

Ahhh David, you beat me to it!!

I was just coming to beg for the same thing!! Would love to see your navigators when you guys get back since you're the first Seattle cruise! I would like to see times for shows so I can book nursery time, in addition, I'd love to know if there was a pirate night onboard! :) THANK YOU!!! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter