Amazing Alaska Adventure: May 28, 2012!!!!!!

Hi!! Just booked my 5th cruise yesterday for the 5/28 Alaska Cruise! I can't wait and am overwhlmed with trying to decide on shore excursions! There are a lot of great sounding excursions at each port and I just can't decide!

Anyhow I would like to join the FE group if possible. I participated a couple cruises ago and missed out last time, so I definitely want to do it again this year! We have 6 people going, 5 adults and my 3 year old niece who adores cruising DCL!

We are so excited to meet all of you and can't wait for a "Wonder"ful cruise!

Welcome to our "Wonderful Group" :)
My name is Crystal and I will be traveling with DH Bob and kid free for the first time :eek:
This will be our 3rd cruise but the first one on the Wonder:3dglasses
This is a great group of folks on here and I know we are going to have a blast!!!

Here is the link to the FE Spreadsheet for anyone who needs it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hIdWdNZmt3Wmc&hl=en_US&authkey=CPy0qLoB#gid=0

If you haven't already or just signed up for the FE we would like the following information for our FE :)

Favorite color and candy for everyone and favorite character for the kiddos :flower3:

Please either pm me or post on boards or facebook.
Thank you so much!!!

Crystal:grouphug:

Welcome to those that have found this group! I also need some info from those who just signed up for the FE gift exchange, or those who have not yet done it.

For everyone in your group:

Favorite Character
Favorite Color
Favorite Disney song
How many bags each person is bringing with them

Thank you so much, and I cant wait to meet everyone!

If you haven't already or just signed up for the FE we would like the following information for our FE :)

Favorite color and candy for everyone and favorite character for the kiddos :flower3:

Please either pm me or post on boards or facebook.
Thank you so much!!!

Crystal:grouphug:

Hi Crystal,

Kristen - purple, swedish fish
Brian - black or blue, twizzlers

Would you or Panfan86 mind sharing everyone's favorite colors with me when you have them? I figured it would be easier getting it from one of you since you both already have that info than asking everyone a third time!

Hi Crystal,

Kristen - purple, swedish fish
Brian - black or blue, twizzlers

Would you or Panfan86 mind sharing everyone's favorite colors with me when you have them? I figured it would be easier getting it from one of you since you both already have that info than asking everyone a third time!

I wouldnt mind at all! If you want, I can email you the list I have so far. There are waaay to many to type out on here lol. Just PM me your email and i will send you the list! Or if you want, i can try to send it to you through a PM.

I wouldnt mind at all! If you want, I can email you the list I have so far. There are waaay to many to type out on here lol. Just PM me your email and i will send you the list! Or if you want, i can try to send it to you through a PM.

Thank You! I just hit 10 posts, so now I can PM you my email!:yay:

Hi we just joined the fish extender list. There are three of us:

My sons favorite color is red or blue or yellow....it changes daily so anything is great. He loves sour patch kids and his favorite song is "Ill make a man out of you" from Mulan.

My favorite color is blue. I love every Disney song, but my favorite is "Kiss the Girl" from Little Mermaid. My favorite candy is Skittles.

My husband's favorite color is black. :) His favorite song would be "Circle of Life" from The Lion King. His favorite candy is also Sour Patch Kids.

I am a little concerned that your fish extender gifts are going to blow mine out of the water. I'm gonna have to come up with some new ideas!!!:goodvibes

I will be so excited to meet everyone!!!

Thank you Crystal!!! I added our names to the list!!! :)

Maybe we could add columns in the FE List so that people can enter their favorite color/candy/disney song/character when they sign up and everyone could find the information in the same document? :)

Thank you Crystal!!! I added our names to the list!!! :)

Maybe we could add columns in the FE List so that people can enter their favorite color/candy/disney song/character when they sign up and everyone could find the information in the same document? :)

Thats a good idea! I have a spreadsheet already made up for that. ill see if i can post it on our facebook page so we all can start filling it out.

Just booked my family :)I'm a Disney Cast Member, I'm turning 30 in a couple days, taking my 28 year old sister, my 60ish year old mama and my 90 year old dad! It's basically going to be a big celebration of our milestone birthdays.

Super Excited :banana::banana::banana:
Today we have:
arg-1-50-trans.gif
arg-0-50-trans.gif
arg-0-50-trans.gif
days till we set sail :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We just booked too. Wow some of you have had a whole year to plan .
Lucky, but can't wait.
Just 2 of us. DH and myself.
We did the FE only once and it was fun. We would like to join the group. I went to the Facebook link and asked to join.
I have heard of some that almost have to bring another suitcase for all there FE things.. I didn't read all 9 pages of this but a lot of them. Are there guidelines?
Just don't know how many on the list.
Where to stay the night before in Seattle???
Not planning on doing anything other than pikes market, but do want to find a hotel that will shuttle us over. Suggestions ?
This will be my 4th Alaska cruise. First time going to Alaska on Disney ,but this will be my 5th Disney cruise. We can't wait.
I know we won't do many if any excursions, just going to relax and enjoy the sights and beauty of Alaska. And of course the Wonder!!!!!

Hi! My family has just booked this cruise and we are all excited to be going to Alaska. It will be me, Michelle, my partner, Sheila, and our two kids DD Jordan (12) an DS Cameron (9). We are from Colorado and it will be our third Disney cruise, with our last being the June 2011 11-night Mediterranean cruise. The kids would love to meet other kids their ages that will be on this cruise.

Hi All!
I've been so into our Facebook group that I haven't been over here in quite a while! Welcome to all the new people. We just booked our excursions last night so we are obviously getting more and more excited (and anxious!)

I am the Admin. for the Facebook group so please let me know if there is anyone who requested to join but wasn't added. The page notifications have changed a bit in the last few days so I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone!

Also, to anyone who hasn't joined the Fish Extender Group- you should definitely consider it. There is a link in this thread (somewhere!) as well as on the FB page for the excel sign up sheet

My husband and I are looking forward to cruising with all of you : )

Hello! My family will be taking our first Disney cruise. We live in Washington state so we can just take a short drive to the dock:cool1: So looking forward to this trip:banana: My last cruise was on a big gray boat so I am looking forward to the udgrade:rotfl: Please take no offense, we are not doing the fish extender as we are doing a low key family trip:grouphug: But if you see a stranger say "Hi" it's just your Dis buddy!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter