• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unfortunately, for me, this is the only place I can monitor via computer during the day with any speed. The company I work for blocks all social media sites except LinkedIn (I can't imagine why:confused3). I do, however, check those sites on my phone as often as possible. I also have several of the key players on automatic notification. *letting my stalker tendencies show:lmao:*

I also have limited access at work, although for a different reason. The computer being used for this was made in 2002. So, SLOW REPONSE TIME is a real problem.

It has been very cool though to see how everyone who wants to keep up(including those who can't stay online as much) can by coming here. Or Facebook or Twitter.

Good luck and have fun to everyone heading out for W&D race this weekend!
Wish I was joining you. On the bright side, only about 2 months till marathon weekend :)
Can't wait!

:happytv:

Good afternoon from sunny (finally) South Bend, Indiana. This is Stat Girl reporting:

Here are the latest stats after a wave of additions and merges due to this morning's informal FB poll and some other social media activity.

Round 2 DPMP Stats

REMEMBER: These stats are in NO WAY scientific!!

If anyone would like to see the actual list, please feel free to email me and I will share it that way. It was getting too big to manage in Google Docs so I have it in Excel.

Good afternoon from sunny (finally) South Bend, Indiana. This is Stat Girl reporting:

Here are the latest stats after a wave of additions and merges due to this morning's informal FB poll and some other social media activity.

Round 2 DPMP Stats

If anyone would like to see the actual list, please feel free to email me and I will share it that way. It was getting too big to manage in Google Docs so I have it in Excel.

It is a beautiful day around here today.

Follow Northern Hoosier
Kae

I'm originally from the Lynchburg area and my undergrad is from JMU (and grad from LC). Love the Shenandoah Valley in the fall!

I noticed on FB that there is another mom from Lynchburg (unless that is you :)). What a small world!

My 3 siblings went to JMU as well. The Valley is Gorgeous right now! We hit the peak with leaves this weekend. Not ready to give up fall yet.

Do you get to come back and visit VA often?

Round 2 DPMP Stats

I wish you were sitting next to me so you could explain each column to me. I am so horrible at math, it's embarrassing. hahah

so are you in Rolling Praire or New Carlisle? One of my Besties lives in NC her husband used to Bartend at the Still.

Kae

I live on the St. Joe County side of New Carlisle.

I like how quickly we can access information on Twitter and Facebook as well, but I do hope we can keep this thread going!

Safe travels to everyone who is making their way to Orlando for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon this weekend, and best of luck during the race!

Thank you! Just arrived at POR for the 5K and half marathon this weekend. Pixie dust abounds! Okay, well except for the humidity, LOL. Thank you to all for the updates on the Board! I don't use FB but do use Twitter (@skampimom) and really appreciate the news and the great company here on DIS! With the wine & dine races ahead I'm sure to fall behind on the news, especially with just mobile access to everything. Here's to exciting news next week!

Hugs to everyone!

Laura

I noticed on FB that there is another mom from Lynchburg (unless that is you :)). What a small world!

My 3 siblings went to JMU as well. The Valley is Gorgeous right now! We hit the peak with leaves this weekend. Not ready to give up fall yet.

Do you get to come back and visit VA often?

No, I am not the mom in Lynchburg. I am in PA now...been here for 15 years. I miss the real fall scenery. The trees in my yard lasted about a week and are now winter bare! Ugh!

I haven't been back for several years. Our home is holiday central, so everyone visits here. But we definitely need to do some historical VA vacationing. However, WDW usually wins on the vacation vote - what can I say?! :)

Round 2 DPMP Stats

Sooo I see on the list you don't have anybody for the Spanish panel.... I did mark myself as Spanish speaker and described that I am Mexican in my essays so I guess that makes me runner for the Spanish panel.... so far the only one??:confused3 I am also on the facebook group my first name is Lilia!

and now you can add one more stat to your beautiful chart!!!

Sooo I see on the list you don't have anybody for the Spanish panel.... I did mark myself as Spanish speaker and described that I am Mexican in my essays so I guess that makes me runner for the Spanish panel.... so far the only one??:confused3 I am also on the facebook group my first name is Lilia!

and now you can add one more stat to your beautiful chart!!!

That's a very good point. Since I had to make many assumptions to calculate the data I just left those folks within the WDW specialty but I will definitely make that change. Thanks!!!!

I know it would only be speculation, but any guesses about why round 2 is taking longer this year? Gary already said not to believe there are more round 2 candidates than past years. I am so intrigued!!

Looking forward to focusing on the wine and dine half marathon this weekend. Those race photos would really look odd if I was checking my phone every five seconds!! :). Have a great weekend!!

Krisgoo2 said:
I know it would only be speculation, but any guesses about why round 2 is taking longer this year? Gary already said not to believe there are more round 2 candidates than past years. I am so intrigued!!

Looking forward to focusing on the wine and dine half marathon this weekend. Those race photos would really look odd if I was checking my phone every five seconds!! :). Have a great weekend!!

Last year Rd 2 was only 3 essays I think, definitely not 9. That could be why. .and we are all just awesomer this time around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter