Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm now up and running on 'Twitter'... Have had this account for a long time, but it's been dormant!! :confused3

here is my Twitter name: @dawner_s

Would LOVE to hear from others that share my passion and enthusiasm for all things Disney !!! :yay:

Wow these round 2 questions really require some thinking and planning! I know I'm overanalyzing everything! I'm really nervous about the video. I don't feel like I will come across as well on video as I do through words.

Can someone send me the link the facebook group?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Wow these round 2 questions really require some thinking and planning! I know I'm overanalyzing everything! I'm really nervous about the video. I don't feel like I will come across as well on video as I do through words.

Can someone send me the link the facebook group?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

I had to keep redoing my video. I didn't know what to do with my hands!! Lol And blink, be natural. Omg breath!!! Lol so glad the video is done! Just hoping I can shine through in my answers. Good luck :)

These are some great questions which I find to be quite analytical. Not cut and dry like Round 1. Too important for me to rush through...

Wow!!! So many of you are done already. As many of you have said, my questions are also alot more thought-provoking than the Round 1 questions were (as they should be). It's taking some time to get them worded the way I want so they get my main points across.

Then again, this is a writing job. If I were so fortunate to be picked for the Mom Panel, I would be answering 30 or more of these questions each week. So I guess this is good practice. ;)

I see some people asking for a Facebook link .. is there a 'private' Disney Facebook page ? May I also request the FB link ?

Thank you !! :worship::worship:

Is anyone else feeling really emotional answering the questions? I just have tears rolling down my face!!!

I don't feel like these questions (WDW) are as emotional as the ones we saw in the sneak peek. I feel like they're more logical and logistical. Less magical memories and more planning knowledge. Having said that, there's always some emotion involved and I did wax rhapsodic about my favorite parade. ;-)

My plan is to write out all my answers and my video talking points tonight. Then film and upload everything tomorrow. I'm not super worried about the video. I hate public speaking but I've had a lot of experience with it so I know I can do it if I try.

Right now I'm on about question 6. For my first pass I'm just writing what I want. When they're all done I'll edit and wordsmith. Most of them are too long right now. But there are certain elements I want to make sure I get in there before I start cutting.

I am thinking I need to set this aside for awhile and get something constructive done like go to the 5:30 Jazzercise class to get my mind off it. I am starting to sound like a travel brochure and that's the last thing I want to do.

These are some great questions which I find to be quite analytical. Not cut and dry like Round 1. Too important for me to rush through...

Agreed. That's why I'm taking the time to work through each and to look at them as a whole too. Not overthinking but definitely being thoughtful. Plus if I give things time to percolate the "right" answers sometimes just come. I sat down and spent a couple hours plowing through them. Then I had to stop and take DS to an appointment. And on the drive over one of the questions I'd been struggling with just came to me.

I do want to have everything complete and uploaded by Wed night. Not taking any chances. But I'm definitely taking my time with this.

Then once I'm done I can start packing for our trip. 9 days!!!

So I assume I'm not the only one who generated a mock touring plan before writing question 1 (WDW), right? ;-)

Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm theirs (I hope!!)

hahaha. I'm DONE!!!! PHEW! Got my confirmation email, and now I can relax and enjoy my trip up to WDW tomorrow morning!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I packed over the weekend, so I can truly relax tonight. LIFE IS GOOD! :banana:

Hoping things go smoothly for you guys. Now the waiting (again) begins!

The submission confirmation emails says:

Applicants who are selected for the next round in the application process will be contacted via email by a representative from Walt Disney World® Resort. Due to the high number of submissions, we will be unable to contact applicants not chosen to advance to the next round.

So that means we don't get an email if we don't move on? No Dear John letter?!?! Hoping we all get contacted by said representative!

The submission confirmation emails says: Applicants who are selected for the next round in the application process will be contacted via email by a representative from Walt Disney World® Resort. Due to the high number of submissions, we will be unable to contact applicants not chosen to advance to the next round.

So that means we don't get an email if we don't move on? No Dear John letter?!?!

Hoping we all get contacted by said representative!

From what I understand, that's what the confirmation email says every year for Round 2. However, I got a Dear John letter last year after not making it to Round 3.

I don't feel like these questions (WDW) are as emotional as the ones we saw in the sneak peek. I feel like they're more logical and logistical. Less magical memories and more planning knowledge. Having said that, there's always some emotion involved and I did wax rhapsodic about my favorite parade. ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter