Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow one of you submitted already, and another has her video done. And I thought I was ahead of the game!! LOL

I write mine in Word so I can keep track of the word count, then retype on the application. Whatever you do, DON'T cut and paste. Causes all kinds of problems.

I'm one of the few who actually made it to round 2 without the support of the dis boards, twitter, etc but now I have a question. Is there a way to save what I've completed without submitting? I'm not finished yet and I'm afraid my kids will close out the link on the computer.

Same here! My mom called me at work to tell me what she had submitted & then she said I should try it since I'm ALWAYS the Disney "go-to girl" with friends / co- workers, etc! So I did. Mom didn't make it to round 2. :(

I am all submitted. 1 day or work, then off to walt disney world for a week! Luckily I will be distracted enough to not think about the application :) I hope to make it but if I don't I hope one of you do! Good luck everyone and have a magical night!

Wow congrats to all of you that are completely done! I wanted the hardest part done first (and I had a babysitter last night) so I finished my video last night after several tapings. Completing that reinforced how awesome we all are & how hard it is to move on to round 3. Good luck!

I made it to round 2, for DCL...not sure how to add myself to the master list.
Finished all my R2 questions yesterday, still need to type them in. Then, thinking of what to say on the video. Hoping to be done today, and then the stress is over! :)
Good luck to all!

Did you ever get the link or find it? If not, I'll PM it to you!
I didn't so if you could send me a PM that would be great!

I'm shooting the video this morning and I'll work on the other questions today and tomorrow. This year the questions require a lot more thought! Of course I'm probably over analyzing the whole thing.

For instance.. The restaurant I would recommend to someone completely depends on who is asking. Do they have kids? Is it a couple? Single person? Do they like characters? Unfortunately I don't have one blanket answer that would cover everybody.. Still thinking about that one.

I didn't so if you could send me a PM that would be great!

I'm shooting the video this morning and I'll work on the other questions today and tomorrow. This year the questions require a lot more thought! Of course I'm probably over analyzing the whole thing.

For instance.. The restaurant I would recommend to someone completely depends on who is asking. Do they have kids? Is it a couple? Single person? Do they like characters? Unfortunately I don't have one blanket answer that would cover everybody.. Still thinking about that one.

I'm with you on the restaurant question. I wish that they had given us a scenario so we could go from there.

I'm with you on the restaurant question. I wish that they had given us a scenario so we could go from there.

I feel as though for most of these questions, it's less about the choice you make and more focused on the reasons you made that choice and the way you describe it.

I feel as though for most of these questions, it's less about the choice you make and more focused on the reasons you made that choice and the way you describe it.

That's what my husband was saying last night. He said "just answer the questions like you would when one of your friends calls and asks about Disney". Made perfect sense.

I would say that, then. "It depends on the situation of the person asking, but my family's favorite..." Go with your heart. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter