Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sharing in the not-so-confident feelings right about now and the biggest decision I need to get past is:
"Does practically perfect mean in real life or dream life?" That would totally change my answer....

Any thoughts???

I took it to mean a combo of the two, real life and fantasy! May be not Cinderella's Suite, but possibly being the "Family of the Day" or all dream dining ressies...

Just put in my request to join! Thank you for setting it up! I've spent the last hour or so brainstorming. After being initially thrown off by the new, creative questions, I am feeling a bit more confident.

I like the questions overall. But there are a few things I wanted to include that don't really fit into any of these questions.

I dislike the word question and the phrasing on the last question. I would rather answer what I bring to the panel than why I want to be on it. Because you know we're all just in it for the pink jacket. ;-)

I took it to mean a combo of the two, real life and fantasy! May be not Cinderella's Suite, but possibly being the "Family of the Day" or all dream dining ressies...

I was the FOD at AKL once so I totally consider that real life. ;-)

That's what Twende, I think I have that correct, did in the past.

:thumbsup2 you are correct!

Thanks to Arbolita for running this thread this year. :grouphug: Keeping up with all you Panel Wannabes is quite a job! But it is an incredible amount of fun too!

Good luck to you all. Maybe next year will be my year! :goodvibes

CAN I BE ANY MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE VIDEO QUESTION !! ?????? !!
I DID THIS .. for my birthday a few years back .. flew from Michign to Orlando at the end of February ... 18 hours in Disney (and that included 5 hrs of sleep) !! Landed @12pm on 2/25 and back on Magical Express at 6am on 2/26 - had to fly home for my college classes !! I tell you - it was absolutely the most perfect 18 hours ever - even if I was solo !!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Wishing all of you going on to Round 2 much 'Disney Love' !!!! :)

I wish the question was more clear but maybe that's exactly how they wanted to word it. It'll make for a lot of different answers.

HELP..... what was the verdict in repeating yourself from round 1. I would refer my friend to my favorite restaurant for all the same reasons it's my favorite. But in answering that way I will be repeating myself from round one... Oh My... What to do? Any thoughts?

Wow, this is quite a task though I am loving it! I have drafts ranging from nearly done to quite rough for all the essays, and I have written out talking points for my video. Tomorrow is "lights, camera, action" time for my video. Due to leaving for Disney wednesday morning, I will be hitting the SUBMIT button sometime tomorrow night. GULP! :crazy2:

I'm one of the few who actually made it to round 2 without the support of the dis boards, twitter, etc but now I have a question. Is there a way to save what I've completed without submitting? I'm not finished yet and I'm afraid my kids will close out the link on the computer.

I plan to compose in Word, then won't try to submit until I have time to do everything. You may want to copy your responses into a Word document, then finish when you have time to do the whole thing (you will need to retype your responses into the MP website).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter