• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, I'm Wendy from Harrisburg, NC. I finally made it past Round 1 after applying for the Mom's Panel every year since 2008!! I'm soooo excited, but now the nervousness is setting in. I have no idea of what to expect in Round 2. Any ideas?

Hi Wendy,

Welcome and congrats on getting to round 2! The second round consists of a few more questions, but more importantly, you have to answer one of those questions in a video response (not to exceed 60 seconds). Good luck the next round and congrats again.

Ever since last Monday when I got a sneak peek congratulation, time has been moving slower than a snail and it just keeps going slower!

Less than 20 minutes! :rolleyes1

I don't think I've posted on this thread yet but hi, I'm Ana and I also made it to Round 2. I've been applying since the program started and this is the first time I ever make it past Round 1.

For those interested in a facebook group for this year's hopefuls, I need to have one of you as a "friend" on facebook. So if one of you would PM me your name or a link to your facebook, so I can add you that would be great! Once it is set up, I will let everyone know!

This is my first post here - better late than never, I guess! I couldn't contain my excitement (and anxiety) any longer, so I decided to share that I also made it to Round 2 for the WDW specialty! :woohoo: I've been trying to keep busy and avoid obsessively counting down the hours to 3:00pm. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the next step in the process. It's great to be here, and I wish everyone luck! :grouphug:

Welcome and Congrats!!

The waiting is the hardest part...(singing Tom Petty in my head right now!)

By Friday, the next round will be submitted and I will be on my way to Epcot to join DH for a weekend at F&W!

You're the best!! This is awesome!! Thank you for taking the time to make and share this! :) I'm having a hard time finding the Facebook group/page that has been referenced... Can someone post a link? Thanks!!

I just found this thread. I too made it to round 2 only a few more minutes!

It's open. . . and not spoiling any of the questions, but some of the word limits are . . . odd. I can see 50 or 100 easily enough, but wow. . . .

Gotta think about some of these. Guess it's a good time for a run.

Just looked at the questions for WDW. They are certainly keeping us on our toes. I suddenly feel a lot less confident!

Just looked at the questions for WDW. They are certainly keeping us on our toes. I suddenly feel a lot less confident!

Less confident maybe but it makes it that much more exciting. They want to make sure we know our stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter