• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;49879960]I am #katymel on Twitter. This week will be tough: two nights of parent teacher conferences, so I can't even get home from work on Wednesday or Thursday until 9:30 at night. I am shooting to complete everything Monday and Tuesday!![/QUOTE]

I had to look twice to see if I didn't write this. I have parent teacher conferences the same two days. I also have a staff meeting Tuesday.

I had to look twice to see if I didn't write this. I have parent teacher conferences the same two days. I also have a staff meeting Tuesday.

Wow! Of all weeks, right? Ironically, submissions are due late Thursday night and then I have the day off on Friday!!

We are on page 150. I thought I heard somewhere that that is as high as you can go. Do we need to start a new thread??

I am having trouble getting the new posts. It always takes me to page 149 instead of 150.

Still waiting...a little more excited...but waiting....:rolleyes:

Nope. I just saw another thread with 162 pages.

I was worried because I can't get to page 150 automatically. Oh well. Another computer glitch.

I need something else to concern myself about besides the missing emails.

:goodvibes

So my laptop went kaput on Friday night and I had to go buy a new one today, I worked today, work overnight tomorrow, sleep all day Tuesday, DD turns 6 Wednesday and our round 2 questions are due Thursday! Could I been any busier?!?

Nope. I just saw another thread with 162 pages. I was worried because I can't get to page 150 automatically. Oh well. Another computer glitch. I need something else to concern myself about besides the missing emails. :goodvibes

I think 250 pages is the limit- or, at least, when they encourage you to start a new thread.

Got my haircut today. Figured that I needed to look well groomed for my video. Anyone else cutting or coloring their hair in preparation of your moment on camera?

Got my haircut today. Figured that I needed to look well groomed for my video. Anyone else cutting or coloring their hair in preparation of your moment on camera?
I have an appointment to get my hair cut on Tuesday morning - but I've had the appointment booked for a few weeks now. I'm looking at it as a good coincidence! :thumbsup2

This might sound dumb, but I'm going to do my video the same way I did the first round. Previous years, I put a lot of thought and care into my answers, trying to get it all just right, and didn't progress to the next round. This year I just answered from the heart. If I recall, a couple of my answers were only about 50 characters out of the 100! So I'm just going to be me with the disheveled hair and answer the question the way I would converse with anyone.

We'll see.

I just found out DH has to leave Monday for work and is not going to be back until Friday. Looks like I will be having to figure out how to do the video solo...

I am @SCDisneyMom on twitter. Glad to see I'm not the only one worried about getting those gray roots covered before tomorrow :)

Honestly, I think I'm just going with my first gut reaction to each question. Last year, I worried over each question for a few days before submitting....and they looked SO cheesy. This year, I just wrote my initial thoughts and went with them. I think our Disney loving hearts show a little more when we just let them flow without restraint!

Best of luck tomorrow to everyone!!!
Brandy

Just a little off subject....

Has anyone read the Disney Parks Blog this week?? I have been reading it between email refreshes.

I want Glow Ears!! ...:wizard:...

I saw them in California and they are AMAZING!!! They were a little pricey though ($24.95 I think), so I didn't buy a set. But I did enjoy the show courtesy of all the World of Colour guests who did purchase them! :goodvibes

Exciting that they have introduced them at DHS!:wizard:

All, I am trying to learn Twitter, and am not very good yet at finding everyone. Please feel free to add me @Manders6231 and I will do the same for you.

I have been thinking about the Comcast 250 Club all day. Sending you electronic pixie dust!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter