Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have Comcast and am still waiting this morning, too. I have to say, Gary has been wonderful- keeping us all updated and answering our tweets. He seems like a great guy who really "gets" it.

Of course it is frustrating to still be waiting, but on the bright side, I keep telling myself that at least I get to keep the hope alive a little longer...

Thank goodness for the disboards and this thread. If I didn't know what was going on and that there is a reason I haven't heard, this would be much harder!

Okay, I think I have the list in the first post of people moving on updated correctly - phew! If you moved on to Round 2 and I didn't list you, or if I don't have you under your specialty, you can DM me or post it in the thread!

So sorry, in all my excitement, I forgot to list my specialty...WDW. Hoping today the remaining pixie dust will fly for all the hopefuls who are still waiting. Sending happy thoughts and good vibes your way!! :).

I am in WDW and heading off to enjoy some yummy international foods and libations at the Epcot International Food & Wine festival...can't think of a better way to celebrate a bit of good news! :)

Okay, I think I have the list in the first post of people moving on updated correctly - phew! If you moved on to Round 2 and I didn't list you, or if I don't have you under your specialty, you can DM me or post it in the thread!

Thank you so much for organizing this thread!!! Your hard work is much appreciated!!!

I was wondering that as well and trying to think what other topic they could choose. I have a memory planned, but like you don't want to put a whole lot of work into it and start all over again. :confused3 Congratulations - so glad to be in the waiting room with you again this year! :cheer2: Laura

Question for last year - did they ask about a favorite memory in round 1? I'm thinking the video would need to be slightly different since they already asked us that question.

Also, can someone do me a favor and post the Round 1 questions for WDW? I kind of applied on a whim (I was on the website and saw that it was open so I clicked through to see the questions and the next thing I knew, I had applied) and didn't save the questions or answers. Though obviously not overthinking it was the right thing to do.

I have Comcast and am still waiting this morning, too. I have to say, Gary has been wonderful- keeping us all updated and answering our tweets. He seems like a great guy who really "gets" it.

Of course it is frustrating to still be waiting, but on the bright side, I keep telling myself that at least I get to keep the hope alive a little longer...

Thank goodness for the disboards and this thread. If I didn't know what was going on and that there is a reason I haven't heard, this would be much harder!

Still waiting with you my friend . Thank god for all the support of this board

Just logged on to read about the delay in some if the emails. So sorry to all of you still waiting. Hoping you all get a wonderful "congratulations" email very very soon.

Waiting with fingers crossed for all of you.

Question for last year - did they ask about a favorite memory in round 1? I'm thinking the video would need to be slightly different since they already asked us that question.

Also, can someone do me a favor and post the Round 1 questions for WDW? I kind of applied on a whim (I was on the website and saw that it was open so I clicked through to see the questions and the next thing I knew, I had applied) and didn't save the questions or answers. Though obviously not overthinking it was the right thing to do.

Not sure about the video but here are the questions:

In 100 words or less what Disney character do you most identify with?

In 100 words or less, what is your all-time best Walt Disney World Resort vacation memory (either as a child or as a parent)?

When and how did you first learn about the Disney Parks Moms Panel?

In 100 words or less, what is your favorite Walt Disney World restaurant? Why? (*This can be any kind of Disney Dining location - table service, counter service, quick service, character dining, etc.)

In 100 words or less, tell us about your own Disney Parks vacation planning experience and how you have helped others plan vacations.

Still waiting with you my friend . Thank god for all the support of this board

Sending pixie dust to all the MP hopefuls who are still waiting courtesy of Comcast. Thinking of all of you. I can't wait to learn who else will be in the R2 waiting room! :goodvibes

Sending lots of pixie dust to those still waiting! I really hope you receive your emails today!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'm looking forward to seeing who will be joining us in Round 2!

Did anyone get the "sorry, but you didn't make it" email yet? I'm on gmail and I haven't gotten either. Looking for a little hope I guess :)

Did anyone get the "sorry, but you didn't make it" email yet? I'm on gmail and I haven't gotten either. Looking for a little hope I guess :)

All the emails (yes and no) went out in waves starting at 3:00pm yesterday. Comcast blocked a bunch of the emails (about 250) from going through, so there are some of us still waiting this morning. As far as I understand, the only people who are still waiting are those Comcast customers... If you use Gmail, you should have received a response (either way) yesterday. Make sure you check your spam folder, it could have gone there.

I am on gmail and mine was in my "promotions" folder...not my normal inbox..hope that helps!

All the emails (yes and no) went out in waves starting at 3:00pm yesterday. Comcast blocked a bunch of the emails (about 250) from going through, so there are some of us still waiting this morning. As far as I understand, the only people who are still waiting are those Comcast customers... If you use Gmail, you should have received a response (either way) yesterday. Make sure you check your spam folder, it could have gone there.

I checked the spam folder this morning and there was nothing. I'm going to be so upset if I would have made it and something got screwed up with the email! It's the email you use to log into your disney account right? I just logged in with that this morning and it worked fine.:worried:

I checked the spam folder this morning and there was nothing.

So my gmail has 3 tabs across the top...inbox, social, promotions....
inbox is well my regular inbox,social is fb and other sites, and promotions is like store coupons and stuff...the promotions is where i found my disney email

you can also try a search in your gmail...my email came from
memberservices@wdw.twdc.com

I hope that helps!!

Having been WAY too excited to sleep last night, I was in bed with my iPad searching everything I could find out about the Mom's panel. I looked at the current Panel and couldn't help but notice that most (if not, all) are younger; 30's and 40's. I was hoping to see maybe a Grandmother or two, but I didn't. Being in my 50's, I hope that I have a chance. I can't imagine why the Mom's panel would not want to diversify to ALL age groups.

I also noticed the demographics are mostly from the South, maybe a few from the Midwest, so also wondering why not a larger representation from the Midwest (where I'm from.)

I have never been able to figure out the ryhme or reason for what the Mom's Panel is looking for. I know that everyone on this board is qualified and deserving, yet a majority do not make it through. :confused3

Just a few musings as I wait until Monday afternoon for the questions...

So my gmail has 3 tabs across the top...inbox, social, promotions....
inbox is well my regular inbox,social is fb and other sites, and promotions is like store coupons and stuff...the promotions is where i found my disney email

you can also try a search in your gmail...my email came from
memberservices@wdw.twdc.com

I hope that helps!!

THANK YOU!!!!! I checked the promotions tab & I made it!!!!!!!!! This is my first time applying so I can't believe I got it!!!!!!!!! I am so freaking out right now:cool1:

THANK YOU!!!!! I checked the promotions tab & I made it!!!!!!!!! This is my first time applying so I can't believe I got it!!!!!!!!! I am so freaking out right now:cool1:

YEAH!!! So happy for you!! I made Rd2 too!! Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter