Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Forgot about checking my e-mail until I got home from shopping. I swear I did not breathe and then I saw the "Congratulations" and whooped and hollered. I have applied every year since I can remember and this is the first time I have advanced. Pixie Dust and Good luck to all the other Round 2 winners!

Not sure how to add myself - I made it to Round 2!! So thrilled to be here after 4 years of applying :cool1:

Hi fellow Buckeye!!! Glad to be in Rd 2 with you!! Congrats to you & your daughter on her success! I used to compete in the MOSP years ago, what an amazing system!!

We love MOSP & had an amazing time in AC. The most exciting "non-Disney" vacation I have ever had.

I think we need a "Show us your ears parade" in MK.

Hi !! I was one of the ones who caught a glimpse of yes on Monday but can now say for certain that I going through to Rd2. Craziness!!! I applied for WDW!!!

After I got my Congrats email, I haven't been back on the computer until just now. Holy cow...:eek:...I feel so bad for those affected by the Comcast block. Of all things to block, they choose this email. :confused3 Hope those who haven't heard yet will get your answers soon.

I meant to add earlier, that I was going to Round 2 with Walt Disney World specialty.

I wanted to add that WDW is what I applied for. Does anyone think they will change the video to some other topic? I'm wondering because I'd like to work on the video this weekend but I'm afraid that if I do I'll have to do it over again because it won't be a memory this year.

I wanted to add that WDW is what I applied for. Does anyone think they will change the video to some other topic? I'm wondering because I'd like to work on the video this weekend but I'm afraid that if I do I'll have to do it over again because it won't be a memory this year.

I was wondering that as well and trying to think what other topic they could choose. I have a memory planned, but like you don't want to put a whole lot of work into it and start all over again. :confused3

Congratulations - so glad to be in the waiting room with you again this year! :cheer2:

Laura

Hi. I'm Alice and I'm from northern Virginia. Tried posting on my phone from the Aladdin show at DCA, but I guess it didn't go through. I made it to R2 for the second year for DVC. So excited. Even more excited that I am just about ready to go pick up my daughter and her college roommates at the train station so that we can spend the day tomorrow at Disneyland. What a great place to get the news! Good luck to everyone who advanced!

Hi, ladies,

I haven't been around this year as of yet, but I'm happy to join all of you as we begin the R2 waiting room. I'm Lindsay, and applied for WDW. This is my 3rd time making it to R2 - would love to think maybe 3rd time is a charm, to at least move on to R3! :thumbsup2

It looks like there is another great group pursuing their dream - I don't envy the selection team! I've been so impressed with how kind Gary has been through the process thus far - not having to second-guess every little nuance has been refreshing. :goodvibes A big dose of pixie dust :wizard::wizard:for all those with Comcast e-mails awaiting news!!! :grouphug:

Happy weekend!

Comcast is hindering my Moms Panel mojo. I'm sure my son thinks I'm insane. I did a countdown to 3pm and everything and here it is 10:45 and Comcast is still holding the results hostage. Who blocks Disney? At least I can still be hopeful that I made it to round 2 again.

As I go to sleep tonight, it is with such mixed emotions. I am incredibly excited and honored to be moving on to Round , but I am also still so nervous for those who have yet to hear. I can't even begin to imagine the anxiety. I believe there is still much pixie dust to be delivered...hopefully soon!

And to any who did not move on, I know and understand the disappointment and sadness, but hold on to your dreams, and don't give up!

Good night, All!

Does anyone have a link to second round experiences, how long the video needs to be, etc?

TIA :yay:

In past years they have been 60 seconds. In the preview I had Monday it was 60 seconds.

Last year when I made my video, it was actually hard to keep it under 60 seconds.

Have fun!!:joker:

Did they tell you where to log in on Monday? Will it be the same place we all backdoored?? Maybe they will move it?

I know someone posted their congrats letter. Could someone either post it again or help me find it?? I have looked, but I think there are 30 pages to go through.

Still waiting...but it is a fun wait...shared with all the friends here on the boards.:hourglass

Disney Parks Moms Panel

Congratulations!

On behalf of Disney Parks, I have the honor and pleasure of wishing you a heartfelt "Congratulations!" on advancing to Round 2 of the selection process for the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel!

We appreciate you applying for the Panel, and wish you the best of luck in this second round. Your passion for Disney Parks was evident in the questions you answered in Round 1, and now we'd love to learn even more about you!

Your next pixie-dusted stage of the application process will be to answer additional essay questions and to create a short video. It is vital to be mindful of the specific guidelines for your answers and video, as deviation from those guidelines will cause your application to be disqualified.

The Round 2 application website (http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/recruiting/) will open at 3 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, October 21, 2013. The final deadline for the answers and video is 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time on Thursday, October 24, 2013. At that time, the site will close and no more applications will be accepted. Please note: You will need to log-in using the same email address that you did in Round 1.

Our judging panel will review your submissions, and emails will be sent at a future date that will outline next steps for those moving forward.

As a reminder, a multi-day training session will be held at Walt Disney World Resort sometime between December 11-18, 2013. If you are selected to participate on the panel, you must be able to attend these training days. Exact dates will be determined soon, but we would like to insure at this time you are available in the December 11-18 date range.

Again, on behalf of Disney Parks, congratulations on advancing to Round 2 of the Disney Parks Moms Panel Search.

Have a Disney Day!

Gary

Gary Buchanan
Social Media Managing Editor
Disney Parks

© Disney

Disney Parks Moms Panel
Congratulations!

On behalf of Disney Parks, I have the honor and pleasure of wishing you a heartfelt "Congratulations!" on advancing to Round 2 of the selection process for the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel!

Have a Disney Day!

Gary
© Disney

Thanks for posting that for me again. I got the sneak peek at Congratulations on Monday, so I think I get to go to Round 2. It looks like everyone else who saw the good news Monday also moved on so....

The latest word is that there are 250 emails that may not have gotten through and it may take more than a day (or two) to get that fixed.

I hope we can all just enjoy the process and find out soon that we actually make "THE DISNEY PARKS MOMS PANEL". :lmao:

I hoped to wake up to some news, but still no email. Going to have to keep myself busy today so I don't obsess about it :)

No news for me either, but Gary tweeted that it might be more than a day before the emails got through. I am confident that everything will eventually be sent and received.

Good luck to you!!......pixiedust:

Good morning all . . .. I am a "waiter" still too. Funniest part of it all is from 3 - 5:30 I did NOT check my e-mail, Facebook, or DIS at ALL because I wanted to wait until ALL the waves had gone out before checking for my mail to keep all my hope going strong!! :)

I have held back on commenting anywhere for many of the same reasons, after 6 years of applying, and never making it to R2, just wanted to see if maybe, just maybe, if I didn't invest so much into the process it would be easier to read the super nice thanks but no thanks message in the end......but waiting and waiting and waiting now is the lesson I am learning from that so it is definitely far better to wait and chat among friends!!! :)

Also Comcast . . . .didn't try the backdoor on Monday because by the time I'd caught wind of it, it was already closed. SO very excited to see many names I remember from years past have made it through to round 2! Including many who over the years have become very good friends!!!

Back to my regularly scheduled waiting and waiting . . . . wishing basketloads of pixie dust to those still waiting . . . . . . pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter