Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know I haven't participated in this thread, but I wanted to add my name to those who made it to round 2 for WDW. I had completely forgotten about the application until I received the email today!

I guarantee the video will be the end of me. :faint: I'm horrible on camera.

For those of us still waiting, Gary just tweeted that some service providers have blocked the emails. They're working on it.

I received my pixie dusted email for the WDW panel earlier! I was driving down the road, so had to pull over to check the email before I ran someone off the road! I'm sure eveyone in WalMart parking lot thought I'd gone insane. Can't believe this is happening :)

Brandy Bo

Seems like faaaaar more "yes" messages than in the past.
I wonder if that is because of the multiple specialties or if they somehow widened the pool.
I didn't apply last year but I followed that thread quite a bit and iirc, maybe ten or fifteen of the many, many posters went forward. Now it looks like more yes than no.
Must be some method to the madness, there always is...
Congrats to all!

Maybe it's seems like more moving on to R2 because so many more are following this thread?!? I recognize some people from previous years but I feel like there are a lot more newbies than ever before! Welcome newbies! :)

Got the official yes for R2 for DCL though I did see Monday! Took so long to post due to tweets! Hope those still waiting hear soon!

Let's call Comcast and bill them for all of the anxiety attacks they are responsible for today .:eek:

And all of the ice cream consumed....

Latecomer here - was in meetings all day (and trying to be productive, but not succeeding!).

I'm moving on to R2! So excited and humbled (and exhausted after this week! :lmao:) WDW is my specialty.

I love the wording of the email, though the subject line was a tease! :goodvibes

Wishing everyone pixiedust: You are ALL Disney Moms (and Dads)!!

:grouphug:

Laura

Hi guys add me to the list for Round Two. My name is Ramona. I made it to Round three in 2009, but sadly was not chosen to be a part of the panel. Hoping this is my year. Good luck to everyone.pixiedust: I applied for WDW.

My husband applied for the first time this year (for WDW) and we've been waiting by the computer since 3 biting our nails. He finally had to leave for work, and right after he did I found the email in his gmail's promotions tab. So if you haven't heard yet, that's another place to check.

Oh yes, and he's accepted to round 2! I'm not sure which one of us is more excited.

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the round 2 congrats email. I'm Megan from Hammond, Indiana! I applied for WDW. This this my 4th try and third time making it to round 2 -- still dreaming of round 3...
I am grateful to everyone on this board, for all the kind words and inspiration. Congrats to those making it to 2. For those who got a no this year, stay strong and I look forward to sharing the journey again next year. Although I have never made it all the way myself, I love the trying, the dreaming and the sharing! Can you believe there are so many of us who share this passion for Disney? Good luck to all continuing on this journey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter