Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's funny because (at least via google) I can't seem to find another similar board/thread (outside of the Dis) out there discussing this year's search. I was just trying to be nosey and see who else out there has heard or is about to hear come this afternoon.

There is a Facebook page with more than 550 members.

And there are lots on twitter.

Hi All! I'm new to the blogging world, so please bear with me! I am also a HUGE fan of all things Disney! I completed the application for round one, and I am anxiously awaiting the e-mail telling me if I made it to round two...Mel, please add my name to your list of hopefuls! Thanks & Good Luck to all!!!

WDW Visitor 1977-Present
WDW Cast Member 1995-1998
Married on Disney Fantasy 2012
Honeymoon WDW 2013
Disney MOM 2014???

I am a newbie also stalk the board a lot just new to posting so much fun and support here love it

3799980905326783Gl0tAT1oc.jpg

Listening to my Pandora Disney channel right now.

"Circle of Life" is playing right now!!

I have been calm all morning, & I literally just had a wave of nerves come over me.....I'm ready for the parade!!!!

Is anyone else who saw the congratulations message STILL nervous? Even with the assurances from Gary that those who saw the message are moving on, I can't help but be worried until I get the official email! :crazy2:

For those looking for something to do, the Magic is finally arriving at Port Canaveral.

A few minutes ago, they did play the horn (when you wish upon a star). That made my day.

So now, waiting for 3pm won't be that bad, and even if I don't make it, I had my happy moment already...

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/

Is anyone else who saw the congratulations message STILL nervous? Even with the assurances from Gary that those who saw the message are moving on, I can't help but be worried until I get the official email! :crazy2:

I think I am just as nervous as if I hadn't seen anything. It just doesn't seem real without an official email. But there is probably more hope in the nervousness than usual.

2 hours 44 minutes, but who is counting.:rolleyes2

I am a little nervous, but I trust Gary. I'm more anxious about the questions!! I was hoping we would be able to see them and start working on them once we get our official emails. Unfortunately, it sounds like we'll have to wait until Monday

Hi all, my hands are starting to sweat. I have been fine this whole time as far as nerves go, but it is starting to get to me! :jumping1:

Just a couple more hours. Trying to be positive and not get my hopes up too much! Focusing on being happy for all of you guys!

Checking in to our waiting room with all of my wonderfully supportive friends! :grouphug:

Good luck to everyone today, and thanks for making the wait so much fun! :cheer2:

I saw someone posted that the questions won't be revealed until Monday. I know video submissions will start Monday but I was really thinking (or maybe it's just hoping) we'd have the questions today to have the weekend to write and do the video.

Less than 2 hours now!!

Good luck everyone ... To those of us who logged in early, may you find confirmation soon. To those who didn't, may you find it today.

Either way -- think happy thoughts!

Good luck everyone! I got the not valid message, so I am not expecting to move on to round 2. I just wanted to let you round 2ers know I am cheating you on from snowy Colorado.

Great job ladies!! Thanks for posting. You all summarized what we are feeling very well!

Thanks it was a nice distraction from the waiting!!! It also made me feel like I get something out of going through the process itself. This year it was a chance to participate in someone else's blog and being more involved in the DisBoard about the process.Last year it was connecting with people on a facebook group. And new twitter friends! :cheer2:

So even though the pink jacket remains as elusive as a unicorn I am rich by just participating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter