Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
One more night. I think I may have mentioned it, but this next trip is all about new experiences. Hey, why not? It will arm me with just that much more information for next year! And, now having been through the 1st round one time, I know next year that I can take my time and think through my answers.

Each experience educates for future achievements.

So happy that I met you guys and can share in this. :goodvibes

Super cheers!

Good night everyone, tomorrow will be another long day. Some will be be moving on, others won't...just want everyone to know your a great group to be waiting with. Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!!:grouphug:

Good luck to you all tomorrow! I have been a lurker on this board since it was created! I have been here every step of the way! I told my husband that when I found this board, I had found "my people".

I wasn't able to log in the other morning for a sneak peek, so I feel like it's Christmas Eve!

Excited & anxious for tomorrow!

Magical dreams, everyone! princess:

Good luck everyone! Dreams are about to come true for some amazing people! Gary is rocking it this year. Looking forward to 3 tomorrow.

Um, did anyone else leave out cookies and milk for Mickey Claus?

Must stay distracted all day.

You know how the BINGO people have good luck trolls and such? Yeah, I'm totally going to fasten Mickey Mouse to my hip and wear my mouse ears all day. I'm going to wear my World of Color Hoodie with my Princess Half Marathon shirt.

Then, when I advance to round 2, I'm heading to the Disney Store to buy that Mike Wazowski phone case I've been coveting since it was finally released for the iphone 5, you know, as a good luck charm for round 3. Mickey can come too.

To my fellow hopefuls, ALL the pixiedust:, ALL the:goodvibes, and ALL :grouphug:'s !

Wide awake. Too excited. Even though I know the answer already, I'm dying for the email. So excited to hear from everyone here. Nervous about the video. Excited about WDW trip next week. Ahhhhhhggg

How great to know exactly when the emails will be sent :thumbsup2

So exciting for everyone :) Having lurked on this thread I know I have zero chance of making R2, but I'm loving all the build up!

That's great that he verified the parade. For some reason I can't get twitter to work properly on my iPad so I have ot get that straightened out. Guess I a, glad today is super busy and the evening too, in case I am bummed :)

I told my husband about the tweets last night and he said, "So, we are going to have a rough weekend this week, huh?" At first, I was a little hurt that he didn't have confidence in me, but then he explained that I was super stressed last year trying to answer the R2 questions and do the video.

He's right. I'm either going to be sad about not making R2 or stressed about R2. It's lose-lose for him either way. LOL!

Glad I'm not the only one not sleeping! My kids are up too. Since it's a no school day, I'm thinking we may go out for brunch, maybe walk the waterway and generally run amok. Maybe go to a movie?
Try to keep busy until after parade time and then (and only then) check my email and these boards.
After blogging of course!

I told my husband about the tweets last night and he said, "So, we are going to have a rough weekend this week, huh?" At first, I was a little hurt that he didn't have confidence in me, but then he explained that I was super stressed last year trying to answer the R2 questions and do the video. He's right. I'm either going to be sad about not making R2 or stressed about R2. It's lose-lose for him either way. LOL!
The questions don't open until Monday. Your weekend should be safe!

Wishing everyone Light, Love, and Loads of Pixie Dust today and everyday ... but especially today! And let's not forget a bit of patience and calm as await the email fairy's arrival :)

Okay, so I have been trying to stay calm and act all "whatever," but I am kind of freaking out today!

Good luck everyone! :)

Pom-pons: check. :cheer2: Tissue: check. :sad: Haagen-Daz: check.:thumbsup2
Bring it on!:jumping1:

Wishing all of the "moms" and "dads" the best today pixiedust: as you try to keep busy:laundy:

Star light, star bright,
first star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have the wish, I wish tonight.
We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do,
and all our wishes (all our wishes),
will come true.

Good luck to all R2 hopefuls!pixiedust:

Good morning! Good morning! It's finally here! I am (thankfully) super busy today! Good luck to everyone who is moving on and good luck to all of us who don't know yet! Woohoo! Have a magical day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter