Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glad the news is coming today. It was going to be hard to wait until tomorrow. Even though the wait is hard right now, it sure beats waiting until Friday!

Good luck everyone! All fingers and toes crossed! :cheer2:

Cinderella waiting for Prince Charming to put that darned glass slipper on her Princess foot.

Thank goodness for friends and family that "get us" and tolerate our Disney obsessions.

What do you feel like?

Cinderella waiting for Prince Charming to put that darned glass slipper on her Princess foot. Thank goodness for friends and family that "get us" and tolerate our Disney obsessions. What do you feel like?

I feel like Dory! Just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming... until we hear! ;)

Wow - missed this - been looking at the cruise threads about the canceling of the 10/20 Magic sailing...

Based on this reply Gary tweeted to someone, I'm starting to think this announcement has more to do with the Moms Panel site rather than the 2014 search. :confused3

"You just might see a new "look" sooner than later to the #DisneyMP site. Fun things ahead!"

I WAS having a productive day, but now I can't stop checking twitter and my email!!

The original tweet says the announcement is about the Search...

Some sushi from California Grill and some WISHES would make things all better.

Or some Kona coffee and Tonga Toast.

Or a cold refreshment from Germany and some Illuminations before walking back to the Beach Club.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH, why can't I think of anything else????

A Dole Whip Float might be good right now, too!

Oh yeah -- I bought the mix from the Distributor and have my own ice cream maker! I CAN have a DWF!! Later, guys!

cruisecrasher said:
What? :surfweb:

New theory.
Rename and half dads this year.

Well he said new look and in the picture it was yellow and green etc? Just speculating to pass the time?

Based on this reply Gary tweeted to someone, I'm starting to think this announcement has more to do with the Moms Panel site rather than the 2014 search. :confused3 "You just might see a new "look" sooner than later to the #DisneyMP site. Fun things ahead!" I WAS having a productive day, but now I can't stop checking twitter and my email!!

I saw that too. But maybe they're related in some way. His first tweet specifically says it's about the search.

Well he said new look and in the picture it was yellow and green etc? Just speculating to pass the time?

I've been lurking from the start, now that we're hitting a new phase, I thought I'd jump in. It makes total sense to change the name. Why should these poor guys still be referred to as a mom?!?

Pixie dust to all!!

I've been lurking from the start, now that we're hitting a new phase, I thought I'd jump in. It makes total sense to change the name. Why should these poor guys still be referred to as a mom?!? Pixie dust to all!!
Maybe to even out for all the instances of "all men are created equal" where men means men and women? :confused: Originally I think it was all moms. Anyone remember?

Oh my gosh...I had no Internet all day had an installation man here switching us over to FIOS (which took 8 hours) so I come and find out we might hear tonight? Longest hour coing up..or more. Of coursei am glad I didn't see this in the morning I'd be flipping out all day! This week has been awful, I lost ,y favorite uncle and our cat is being put to sleep on Sunday :( I'd love some awesome disney news to help!!!! Of course our trip to WDW is in 24 days so there's always that if I don't get to round two!!!!!

Oh my gosh...I had no Internet all day had an installation man here switching us over to FIOS (which took 8 hours) so I come and find out we might hear tonight? Longest hour coing up..or more. Of coursei am glad I didn't see this in the morning I'd be flipping out all day! This week has been awful, I lost ,y favorite uncle and our cat is being put to sleep on Sunday :( I'd love some awesome disney news to help!!!! Of course our trip to WDW is in 24 days so there's always that if I don't get to round two!!!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

I'd love for it to be less a moms thing and more a parents or family expert thing! I imagine it would always be predominately moms or women anyhow :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter