Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Geez, really?! How are we supposed to know when late afternoon is?? Now. Now is late afternoon! I wonder if Thursday was the fake out and they're really telling today!

Or maybe they need more time. Or maybe only two rounds. Or maybe all answers must be submitted by carrier pigeon.

Huh. At least if they announce tonight I won't be tempted to check my phone at 1am.

I was SO productive today! I cleaned up my kids playroom, the kitchen properly cleaned, started dinner (Chili in the crockpot!), prepped the pumpkin for carving tonight and I sit down to take a break and I read about the tweet from Lisa?!?!? I'm completely useless now!!! :rotfl:

Gary Buchanan ‏@Gary_Jerry 2m
(Disney Parks is based in California, so please keep that in mind with #DisneyMP timezones.)

Gary just tweeted to keep in mind that Disney Parks is in California when thinking about late afternoon time zones.

THIS JUST IN!!!

Gary Buchanan ‏@Gary_Jerry 3m
(Disney Parks is based in California, so please keep that in mind with #DisneyMP timezones.)

This has been my day so far: :surfweb:Check Email :surfweb:Check Twitter :surfweb:Check DisBoards :surfweb:Check DPMP site :surfweb:Check Email :surfweb:Check Twitter :surfweb:Check DisBoards :surfweb:Check DPMP site :surfweb:Check Email :surfweb:Check Twitter :surfweb:Check DisBoards :surfweb:Check DPMP site :surfweb:Check Email :surfweb:Check Twitter :surfweb:Check DisBoards :surfweb:Check DPMP site

Here we go again!!!!

Gary Buchanan ‏@Gary_Jerry 2m (Disney Parks is based in California, so please keep that in mind with #DisneyMP timezones.)

It's only 12:40 on the DisneyMP clock I guess. Plenty of time to consider the possibilities and for the cable guy to come fix my internet connection so I can use my computer!

I can't believe we are all this obsessive compulsive. :rotfl2: Everytime there is a new tweet or any news several people pass it along within seconds.

Do you think there are 10,000 of us out there doing this and waiting to hear?

So from this latest tweet it seems like we won't hear anything before at least 7pm EST. I also thought it was interesting that he said Disney Parks is based in California.. Does that mean it will be some type of announcement on the parks blog? Like the one we had last year about the DMP changing its name? Now I'm not so sure if the announcement has anything to do with us finding out about Round 2.

*lol* I think he's reading our thread. :-)

That's the first thing I thought too!! Though it's all in good fun and we are certainly a passionate group!! :cool1:

Going to sign off (or try :yoda: - there is no try?) and try and otherwise occupy myself until it's late afternoon on the west coast!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: everyone!

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter