• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now the website says:

***** Program Update *****

We are working hard this week finishing the application review process and also finalizing the Round 2 essay questions. Later this week we will send emails to all applicants with notification of whether or not you have advanced to Round 2. Please check your email and be sure to use the same email you used when you originally applied.

:confused3

It is officially not official. We still need to wait. I wonder if that is why there were 5 - FIVE - days to respond. Last year we only had four. I received the Congrats email on Friday and the video and essays were due Monday.

So I am thinking that the email will probably come out tomorrow.

So we can all stop obsessing today. Right?!?

:cool2:

Now the website says:

We are working hard this week finishing the application review process and also finalizing the Round 2 essay questions. Later this week we will send emails to all applicants with notification of whether or not you have advanced to Round 2. Please check your email and be sure to use the same email you used when you originally applied.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Holding out hope that my login was correct and that I made it to round two !

I appear to have made it to round two, however I am trying to not get excited until the emails go out due to the glitches in past years. I wish I would not have logged in, but the temptation was just too much!! :guilty:

I'm Amy and I applied for the WDW panel. This is (hopefully!) my first time making it to round two after 5 attempts.

Now the website says:

Another thought! They are still working on the essay questions. Maybe 8 or 9 questions are too many and they are trying to whittle them down. That would be an awful lot to read.

And -- all those of us who got the "Congrats" message will be in -- and those who did not get the "Congrats" -- they just haven't had time to put you into the system.

There is hope for all........we just have to wait. .:wave2:

To be excited or not be excited? That is the question! I'm assuming that since some got congrats & some did not that until the site was shut down that it was correct?? Ugh!!! So I guess, I can always work on my essays/video in the meantime & assume??

Maybe it's a good thing i missed the early attempt to log in to the Mom's Panel website. At least now, I'm not wondering am I in or not. I'm thinking emails come out this afternoon. I remember them coming out in the afternoon, followed by the requirements to get the next set of questions in by Friday. New message just posted by Gary on twitter. "Friday is a big day." Maybe we have to wait for emails until then?

Now the website says:

I found the same message as above when I looked at the website just now. Oh well, for a full 3 hours I had the most magical moment I have personally ever had. I will just keep floating on my pixie dust and await the final emails. Wishing magic to us all!!!

Brenda.

Gary Buchanan ‏@Gary_Jerry 1m
For #DisneyMP applicants, please see ... mom's panel recruiting page... for an impt. message. Stay tuned - Friday is a big day.

Sorry I couldn't post the URL as I haven't submitted enough posts to the DISboards.
Keep the faith as it looks like we've got some more waiting to do.

Another tweet.

If you received a "Congrats" message, you will advance. If you didn't receive that message, you're still in the running. More will advance

Per Twitter -
Gary Buchanan ‏@Gary_Jerry 4m
If you received a "Congrats" message, you will advance. If you didn't receive that message, you're still in the running. More will advance.

Another heads up tweet from Gary.

One note: essay questions will be different if you saw the sneak-peek. But more will be notified later this week for #DisneyMP Rnd. 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter