Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
YAY!! I'm WDW as well... Whew! What a wonderful day this will be!! But yes, I am nervous and excited as well.

I've started adding the names of the people who have made it to Round 2 in the first post! If you want to be listed with your specialty, let me know!

I applied for Walt Disney World. Still no email notification but I've logged on three times and it gives me the congrats notice and lists the questions that I have to answer and info on the video.

Me too!!! It let me log in!!!I'm beyond excited!!! I've never made it to round 2 before! Now to get through the work day so I can actually go home and look at the questions and think about them! Congrats to all!

No email but can log in and see questions. I am thrilled as I have never made it this far but know that before people could see the questions and it was still a no go so holding my breath...pixiedust:

Thanks to the Mickey Moms Club Super Group page on Facebook, I heard that the Round 2 notifications were being made. Even though I hadn't received any emails, I logged on to the Disney Parks Moms Panel page and I made it to Round 2!

I've applied every single year and have never made it past Round 1. I figured that my application would be tossed since I didn't know the answer of how I found out about the Moms Panel. I went with my honest answer and told them that I honestly didn't remember but that I had visited the site numerous times.

After a pretty crappy weekend, I really needed some good news this morning. Congratulations to all of those who made it to Round 2 and for those of you who find out that you didn't make it, don't ever give up trying.

What is the Mickey Moms Super Group on facebook? Please let me know how to find it and join.
Thanks!

I am WDW too. I am still in shock and I am positive I will get nothing done this week except my questions and video!

Congrats to all who have made it in thus far!!!!

No news yet but still crossing my fingers that they are inputing data. Ha ha. But if a no go, I learned so much this first time around!

Those in R2, please keep us posted!!!!:cheer2:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I logged in and I made it to round two as well!!!!! I'm so thankful for this group!!!!

Congratulations to all who appear to be moving on to Round 2 of the application process - hopefully e-mail confirmations will be forthcoming soon!

Hello everyone! I have also made it to round 2! Hope you don't mind me tagging along on this thread! Thanks again from a cold wet UK :)

It's lovely to see that fellow UK resident is still in the running!

I made it to Round 2!! :cool1: WDW Speciality

I've lurked on this thread for sometime and while I haven't received an email, I logged into my account and saw that I had made it!

So very excited right now!

I keep getting errors too can you please post the site to log in maybe I am typing something wrong

Thanks

It looks like the site is down at the moment - I wonder if it's from so many people trying to go and check, or if they took it down intentionally until they're ready to send the e-mails.

I MADE IT TO ROUND 2!! WDW SPECIALTY!! WOOHOO :cheer2: I will be working on my questions and video shortly! I am so excited!! Someone must have shared some extra pixie dust with me this year :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter