• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2014 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh my goodness, some of those responses moved me to tears. You all have so many wonderful Disney traditions.

For today's question, I promise no tears.

If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?

I like the Minnie & Pan answers!

I also think it would be fun to be Goofy. How awesome to just get to joke around and be, well, goofy all day? Except that I am not that tall and I can only imagine how hard that costume would be to maneuver.

Again, we love seeing everyone's favorite attractions.

Today's question is:

What is your #1 must do on every Disney vacation?​

Again, it doesn't matter which resort, DCL, ABD, RunDisney, etc.​

Visit Epcot and look at Leave a Legacy. Kids were so little then...

Oh my goodness, some of those responses moved me to tears. You all have so many wonderful Disney traditions.

Hmm... Mr. Incredible... All I'm missing is the strength :)

Must do: our must do every time would be a couple of things...
1) playing in the jumping fountains at journey into imagination at Epcot. My son, who has autism, just has so much fun getting wet and 'catching' the water!
2). Our final day we have to go to DD and shop. By then everyone has decided what they want.

Well I haven't been on here since I first posted that I submitted my Mom's panel application so I am way behind on all the questions! I'll try and get caught up though:

I'm Danielle from Southeast Michigan
My favorite rides at WDW are Splash Mountain and Peter Pan's flight because I think they are both just magical to experience.
My favorite attraction would have to be the character meet & greets. I don't know if everyone's experience has been like ours but the CM's that we've interacted with have made these experiences some of our most treasured memories. Ariel singing with my daughter, Prince Charming playing hide & seek with my son, Vanellope noticing that my daughter had "candy" in her hair just like she does. I'll stand in line forever to keep giving my kids moments like those!
Must do's, this one is hard because it's everything. :) My husband would say Kilimanjaro Safaris probably (we have more video of that than anything because he's usually the one with the video camera) But my favorite thing, because we usually go around Christmas, is going to The Osborn Family Lights. My kids would say Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party because that's their favorite thing we've ever gone to there. Sooooo, I'm just going to go with everything. ;)

Today's question is a little different:

If you are so honored to be named to the 2014 Disney Park's Mom Panel, what is one thing you would do on your Mom Panel training trip which you have never done before?

For example, I have always been too scared to ride Tower of Terror. However, if I am named to the Panel I will ride Tower of Terror. :faint: I will need lots of support but I WILL do it.

On another note, check our the Daily Disney Photo site. The pics on there are AMAZING!!!!

If you are so honored to be named to the 2014 Disney Park's Mom Panel, what is one thing you would do on your Mom Panel training trip which you have never done before?

For example, I have always been too scared to ride Tower of Terror. However, if I am named to the Panel I will ride Tower of Terror. :faint: I will need lots of support but I WILL do it.

On another note, check our the Daily Disney Photo site. The pics on there are AMAZING!!!!

... um travel to WDW on my own ; ) ... my family could disown me.
I can't really think of something that I've never done that I would do on the training trip ... b/c I'd want my family with me to do something new! I guess maybe it would be see the Osborne Spectacle of Lights (will that still be running this year?) b/c I've never been to Disney when the holiday decorations are up & it's on my bucket list.

I have experienced every attraction, show and parade including the special experiences at Christmas. I'm one lucky girl! I guess for me it would have to be trying a new restaurant. There are lots of table service restaurants we have not dined at and I'm sure I would get to try at least one new place on the training trip.:)

Some things I would LOVE to do if I were ever to be on a training trip...

Victoria & Albert's Chefs Table (That was done one year)
Be in the 3:00 parade!
Stay in (or just look at!) the Castle Suite (Also done previously)
Try out the Snow White Mine Train!!! - Panelists usually get to do and see things that may not be open to the public yet, I bet if the ride is in its testing phase they'll be able to see and maybe even experience it!
Experience Glow with the Show Ears

Honestly, I'd be happy doing anything during that trip!

I'm too tall for this but I'm going with Daisy Duck! She is sassy with style - I'm not saying that's me per-say, just what I want to be :-)

I would have to say the thing I would do is try a new restaurant I've never tried before. There are quite a few I haven't been with my little boy being pretty picky! I'd love to go to Narcoosee's or the new California Grill.

Today's question is a little different: If you are so honored to be named to the 2014 Disney Park's Mom Panel, what is one thing you would do on your Mom Panel training trip which you have never done before? For example, I have always been too scared to ride Tower of Terror. However, if I am named to the Panel I will ride Tower of Terror. :faint: I will need lots of support but I WILL do it. On another note, check our the Daily Disney Photo site. The pics on there are AMAZING!!!!
DisneyBound my outfits for the whole trip!

OMG!!!! Did anyone else get an email from Disney Destinations tonight?? I thought I was going to have a heart attack!! It's too early!! I am not ready for the disappointment yet!!!

It was actually something about thanks for joining their Twitter community.

:faint:

Some things I would LOVE to do if I were ever to be on a training trip... Victoria & Albert's Chefs Table (That was done one year) Be in the 3:00 parade! Stay in (or just look at!) the Castle Suite (Also done previously) Try out the Snow White Mine Train!!! - Panelists usually get to do and see things that may not be open to the public yet, I bet if the ride is in its testing phase they'll be able to see and maybe even experience it! Experience Glow with the Show Ears Honestly, I'd be happy doing anything during that trip!
You've stayed in the Cinderella suite? Awesome!!!

Ok. Character is Cinderella! She's my fav and she has a rockin' house. If on the training trip... Probably a behinds the tour.

cruisecrasher said:
You've stayed in the Cinderella suite? Awesome!!!

At first I read it that way too, but I think that she's saying previous panelists did those on their training trip.

I'd love to do a few of the backstage tours and stay at a monorail resort.

Oooo, I bet the panelists get all sorts of little treats that surpass our dreams! Personally, I have always wanted to go underground at the MK and see the inner workings. OH -- and I have never taken a fireworks cruise! I would love to do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter