Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the past, Round 2 e-mails have typically gone out in the first or second week of October.

I had no idea Laura was gone! Does anyone know who is in charge? Or what happened to Laura?

I believe she moved on to start her own PR firm. Sounds like an amazing opportunity for her, but I'm bummed I'll never get to meet her. I have no idea who the new Moms Panel Momma is.

Totally forgot and just entered today! Every year I've missed it and been so upset so this is my first year submitting. Can't wait to see who all gets to round 2!!

It's my first time applying so I decided to just wing it and do my best to let my personality shine through. I'm happy to be joining everyone in the waiting room. I wish everyone the best! I wish we could all join. It would be an honor to be on The Moms Panel and a great outlet for my WDW obsession. ;) Good Luck and Pixie Dust to all!

I hope everything went through ok, spelling, punctuation etc. It always makes me nervous that something will get messed up. I received the conformation email, now it's just a waiting game. We'll see. Anyway, my journey to Disney starts tomorrow and we'll be testing MagicBands. I plan to Live tweet along the way. Follow me @dashing2disney.

I applied for the first time earlier today...mostly on a whim although this is exactly what I would love to do (wouldn't we all!). I should have known Dis members would be all over it. I would love to wait it out here with everyone! :)

zoe999pink said:
I had no idea Laura was gone! Does anyone know who is in charge? Or what happened to Laura?

The new leader is Gary. Follow him on Twitter @Gary_Jerry

So the whole "gadgets and gizmos" versus "whozits and whatzits" thing. They put that it really doesn't matter on the form but which did you go with? For me this was harder than the 100 word essays by a long shot because I (really) want more than either. Also, unlike the essays, I don't feel passionately drawn toward one over the other. So I sat there Monday night and sat there stumped until DH said to just pick one.
:confused3:lmao:
I think whozits and whatzits galore. Because in my mind that equated to pins, hoodies and :earboy: But I also love a good gadget and gizmo...like these boards, my iPhone and my blog
So I created a poll on my blog just for giggles. Which do you identify with?
Poll here.
Just for fun.

I've been down with a nasty cold the past 2 days. Last night, I had horrible sleep. I kept waking up and was delusional. haha. In my head, I was answering moms panel type questions.

Somebody help me!!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I applied for the WDW panel this year. In the past I applied for DVC...but it wasn't an option for me today. I'm wondering if they have hit their limit for DVC applications already??

Wow, I don't remember this happening in the past. :confused3 I applied for DVC on Monday but never even considered that each category could reach it's own limit! Yikes :scared1:

I've been down with a nasty cold the past 2 days. Last night, I had horrible sleep. I kept waking up and was delusional. haha. In my head, I was answering moms panel type questions.

Somebody help me!!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I dreamed about work and rescuing high school kids from a basilisk. Answering Moms Panel questions sounds much scarier. ;-)

I keep revisiting my answers in my head. I'm glad I did it on a whim and didn't over think it before hand though.

I applied for the WDW panel this year. In the past I applied for DVC...but it wasn't an option for me today. I'm wondering if they have hit their limit for DVC applications already??

Interesting. That would be new this year ...

I wonder if any other category filled up.

The new leader is Gary. Follow him on Twitter @Gary_Jerry

It will be interesting to see if the panel wishes change under new mgmt....what might have gotten you through last year under Laura may not get you through this year under Gary.

It will be interesting to see if the panel wishes change under new mgmt....what might have gotten you through last year under Laura may not get you through this year under Gary.

That's what I'm afraid of...

Wow, I don't remember this happening in the past. :confused3 I applied for DVC on Monday but never even considered that each category could reach it's own limit! Yikes :scared1:

I was able to choose DVC early this morning, so it wasn't closed for me.

About the new DPMP leader.... was he a panelist before or a transfer from somewhere else. I don't see him in the list or panelist present or "vaulted".

About the new DPMP leader.... was he a panelist before or a transfer from somewhere else. I don't see him in the list or panelist present or "vaulted".

Gary (Buchanan) was not a former panelist but I believe he still had a hand in the selection process even when Laura was still in charge. (Don't quote me on that.) His title is the Social Media Managing Editor at Walt Disney World. He's been involved with PR for Disney for over 15 years. Super funny and nice guy. It's definitely in good hands! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter