Amazing Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

So I am going to stick with my original October 3rd prediction... What do y'all think??:confused3 :cheer2: :confused3 :cheer2:

Here's hoping! :D It would be awesome to hear something the week of Epcot's birthday!

On an aside....I am feeling WAY more emotional about not being down there for the 30th celebrations than I thought I would! Anyone else? To those of you down there/headed down PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep us posted on all of your fun activities so we can live vicariously through you :goodvibes

I'll guess the 10th.

I'm actually hoping it's not next week. I am PTA president at my kids' school, and we have a major fundraising carnival next Friday. I won't be able to think clearly about the event or my answers to round 2 questions if they are happening at the same time (yes, I know I probably don't have to worry about that, but I am believing in Disney magic here)!

I am also so sad to miss the weekend. I am going to my 20 year high school reunion, but I sure do wish I could be at the Moms Panel event and celebrate Epcot's 30th!

My Round 2 Congrats e-mail came on October 8 last year, so I'm going with October 6 for this year. Sooner would be nice, for sure!

Definitely part of the 'bummed to be missing out' crowd on the Epcot festivities plus MNSSHP (we had so much fun last year). I will be making DH and DS wear our costumes again at home (whether they like it or not!)

Still hoping to hear about others' Disney Hallowe'en creativity - would love to glean some ideas from some of you like last year (remember those fabulous Oreo Brownie dainties courtesy of Krissy - I made them for Christmas also, just changed up the icing/decoration colours).

I know it said in the application that you could not currently be working for Disney. I did not see anything about past employment. I did the College Program in 2006. Does anyone know if that is a problem at all?

I hope not, because I applied and would just love to do this!

I know it said in the application that you could not currently be working for Disney. I did not see anything about past employment. I did the College Program in 2006. Does anyone know if that is a problem at all?

I know of at least one Mom's Panelist who was a former cast member, so I don't think you should have any problems!

Since y'all are guessing, I will toss my mouse-ears in the ring! I feel Monday, October 8th, again this year. ;)
Newer MP hopefuls-----If you receive a email from Disney--- don't get to excited at first, because they usually send hopefuls one also--thanking them for trying (sad).:crazy2:
I believe in the subject line of the email for hopefuls who are promoted to
2nd round it says "Congratulations" Get CRAZY excited if you see that!!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Good Luck to everyone! "If its mean't to be, it will be! Yeah, yeah- Right? "WE WANT TO BE ON MOMS PANEL NOW, CAN'T YOU SEE HOW GREAT WE ARE!"pixiedust::wizard:

Hope to see lots of you this week at WDW, I'll fly out tomorrow & be in my happy place by noon!My first solo trip--scary fun!!!

MNSSHP Fri night Sept 28
runDisney 5k Sat-Sept 29
Disney Diva Meet & Greet Sat-Sept 29
Epcot F&W Sat Sept 29

Hope to see lots of you this week at WDW, I'll fly out tomorrow & be in my happy place by noon!My first solo trip--scary fun!!!

MNSSHP Fri night Sept 28
runDisney 5k Sat-Sept 29
Epcot F&W Sat Sept 29

Have a great trip!!! I'll sure be there in spirit!

I am going to wager a guess that we will hear who makes it to Round 2 by this time next week. The Moms Panel Reunion and Meet & Greet are this weekend, so I am not expecting any type of announcement to be made prior to these events. But I also don't think they will keep us hanging on much longer. So I am going to stick with my original October 3rd prediction... What do y'all think??:confused3 :cheer2: :confused3 :cheer2:

I'm actually hoping the predictions about the week of the 8th are more accurate. My schedule over the next 10 days is pretty crazy and I don't want to be hurried or distracted while working on the 2nd round of the application! :lmao:

:wave2: Trying to read back through and catch up, but I'm at work so I don't know how much I am going to get through... you guys have been chatty!! :rotfl:

So, two questions... did we ever hear if Disney got to the cutoff point of 14,000 apps??

And have we heard whether or not we can expect to hear any earlier this year than last? Realizing that's it getting closer... :goodvibes

To anyone headed down for MomsPanel Reunion wknd, have fun!! Wish I was there!!

I assume they did not get 14,000 since the application was open and still accepting right up until midnight on the last day.

Don't worry, you can be FORMER employee!:goodvibes

Have a great trip!!! I'll sure be there in spirit!
I will tweet constantly whilst there! @Logpey-- if anyone has a question about the goings on--or specific ride, resort or F&W question --just tweet me...We can all-- be at our happy place together...

I'm actually hoping the predictions about the week of the 8th are more accurate. My schedule over the next 10 days is pretty crazy and I don't want to be hurried or distracted while working on the 2nd round of the application! :lmao:

Yes, I totally feel your vibe, that would suck...Here's hoping that it comes the week of the 8th!:hourglass

Still hoping to hear about others' Disney Hallowe'en creativity - would love to glean some ideas from some of you like last year (remember those fabulous Oreo Brownie dainties courtesy of Krissy - I made them for Christmas also, just changed up the icing/decoration colours).

Yeah! I am glad you enjoyed them - I was happy to share those desserts! I've been doing some more baking lately and should post some of those on here, heheh - last weekends, I baked White Russian cupcakes - big hit with the hubs!

Former CMs are okay! I am one too! Where did you work, Amanda? My first WDWCP was in Fall 2006, then I did Spring 2007 and then worked FT until September 2010 :lovestruc Miss it!!

I am so overwhelmed just thinking about how in the world any of the 100 word essays can possibly stand out. We all love Disney and have expertise. It makes me nervous just thinking about it!

Is anyone here going to the Disney Panel Moms fan luncheon on Saturday? I just got my confirmation! Very excited! Going solo so hopefully everyone is friendly!

Former CMs are okay! I am one too! Where did you work, Amanda? My first WDWCP was in Fall 2006, then I did Spring 2007 and then worked FT until September 2010 :lovestruc Miss it!![/QUOTE]

My first was Fall Advantage 2006. I worked at the Yacht and Beach Club in recreation. I loved it and it miss is all the time.

My first was Fall Advantage 2006. I worked at the Yacht and Beach Club in recreation. I loved it and it miss is all the time.

Very cool! That must've been a fun experience! Did you like at Vista or Chatham? My first CP was attractions at MK and I lived at Chatham, in the bldg right next to the clubhouse...memories!!!

MNSSHP Fri night Sept 28
runDisney 5k Sat-Sept 29
Epcot F&W Sat Sept 29

Hi!! Scarey Fun indeed!!! This is my first solo trip as well!!!!:scared1:

I hope to see everyone that will be there! Have a great weekend!!

Is anyone here going to the Disney Panel Moms fan luncheon on Saturday? I just got my confirmation! Very excited! Going solo so hopefully everyone is friendly!

I got my email this AM. I will also be solo without the hubby and kids. :goodvibes

Very cool! That must've been a fun experience! Did you like at Vista or Chatham? My first CP was attractions at MK and I lived at Chatham, in the bldg right next to the clubhouse...memories!!!

I also lived in Chatham, which is good because I liked Chatham better than vista. I was building 9, on the right when you first went in. Memories indeed! Best experience I've ever had!

I'm actually hoping the predictions about the week of the 8th are more accurate.

Me, too... it's our 18th wedding anniversary, and wouldn't it be the GREATEST gift EVER?? (Well, I guess I'd have to come up with something pretty terrific for my DH, too.... :rotfl2: )

Good Luck to everyone! "If its mean't to be, it will be! Yeah, yeah- Right? "WE WANT TO BE ON MOMS PANEL NOW, CAN'T YOU SEE HOW GREAT WE ARE!"pixiedust::wizard:

Love your enthusiasm... thanks for the good vibes!! :goodvibes And have a GREAT time this weekend!! pixiedust:

I assume they did not get 14,000 since the application was open and still accepting right up until midnight on the last day.

That'd be great... less competition!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter