• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is not going through. I went back a page and tried to submit again a few minutes later, but got the same message. Has anyone gotten the error message and then had success submitting?

I just sent mine off as well! No errors here.

Personally I liked the questions. Though getting the last question down to 100 words or less was a challenge! :) I had zero words left but am happy with my answer. :rotfl2:

Since the application is open for a week, I did expect a whole lot more questions! They must meet the 20,000 limit before the week is up.

finally got through- i remembered folks have had trouble in the past copying and pasting into the boxes from Word etc. So i just retyped it in directly and it worked! It's done.

GOOD LUCK to all the wonderful "MOMs" out there!

Mine is not going through. I went back a page and tried to submit again a few minutes later, but got the same message. Has anyone gotten the error message and then had success submitting?
i had success after getting error the first time. First time, i cut and pasted from word. Second time, i just typed directly in the boxes instead of pasting and it worked. If you copied and pasted, that could be the issue? It appears to have been mine.

Did everyone who submitted an application a confirmation email? I haven't received an email despite the fact that my application went through.
I got my confirmation and not in my junk, but I've set my filters to let most emails from Disney come through (like the Disney Parks Blog subscription notices).
What a morning!

Did my Online Check-In for the GF, then started watching all of this get started.

Have fun with the process, and let us know how it all goes!
Wow, so excited for you with the check-in for GF! Have a wonderful trip!

I can't believe it's already been a year. Last year, on the day we thought the announcement about the first round qualifications would come out, I was at Epcot for my birthday. That took the edge off not getting in, LOL! :lmao: Hopefully there will be a more fun answer this year ... hmm, think I'd better book another trip just in case! :laughing:

Working on my answers now! Piles of pixie dust to everyone!

i had success after getting error the first time. First time, i cut and pasted from word. Second time, i just typed directly in the boxes instead of pasting and it worked. If you copied and pasted, that could be the issue? It appears to have been mine.

I did not cut and paste. I also tried switching from Firefox to IE, but no luck with that either. Still haven't gotten it through.

Done!! Now, how long does it usually take before you find out if you made it to round two or not?? LOL We will all be waiting for someone to get a confirmation that they made it to round two. Good luck to all of you!!:cheer2:

Done!! Now, how long does it usually take before you find out if you made it to round two or not?? LOL We will all be waiting for someone to get a confirmation that they made it to round two. Good luck to all of you!!:cheer2:

I believe it said those moving on to Round 2 would be notified Nov 14th. Which is much later than last year. Last year we got our emails on Oct 12th.

I had to clear my history to get it to work after the error message.

I'm glad I have a trip to countdown to, will help pass the time!

It usually takes about a month before the 2nd round is announced. I think last year the 2nd round was announced on October 10 or 11 later in the afternoon.

:goodvibes

Please remember this: do not cut and paste your answers from Word - the text will have formatting issues and your copy will be full of code when they try to read it.

Just a little public service announcement for all of us applying this year! :surfweb:

:cheer2::cheer2:

I had the same problem, even though I typed directly in the boxes and did not cut and paste from a word application. I finally copied my answers into Word, refreshed the application page, re-typed everything, and hit submit again. It went through that time. Worth a try!

Please remember this: do not cut and paste your answers from Word - the text will have formatting issues and your copy will be full of code when they try to read it.

Just a little public service announcement for all of us applying this year! :surfweb:

Oh No!!... I ended up copying my answers from the panel page and pasting them to word first, because it wasn't allowing the application to go thru...then when I reloaded the app, I cut and paste them back....
The nail biting begins!!!!

It usually takes about a month before the 2nd round is announced. I think last year the 2nd round was announced on October 10 or 11 later in the afternoon.

:goodvibes

You'll be notified on Nov 14th if you made it through or not.

r u sure? I copied and pasted from word and it even corrected the word count. How do you know this?

I thought mid-November was around when they tell people they've made it to the Panel, but those who make it to the second round find out in early October.

oh crap, I copy and pasted from my gmail...... wonder if that has the same effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter