Amanda's Heading to the Beach Journal! Feedback Welcomed!

Yea! The Cardinals won last night! We still have a chance! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Now they come back to my beloved Busch stadium where hopefully they can finish off the Astros!

Last night DH and I didn't get to eat dinner until 9:30 at night. And at the point we wanted just anything. I ended up having a fried chicken sandwich at Buger King. I don't want to even THINK about the calories and fat in that.

The scale is up today but I know part of that is due to my late night meal, no exercise, and lack of water. I'm sure that by the end of today it will be back down. I'm getting read to go to Curves shortly and I'm bringing a bottle of water with me to the funeral.

The rest of the afternoon is sort of play by ear. We may go out to eat with my in-laws and it will be there choice. I'll make the best choices that I can. But I'm feeling very centered this morning so I don't think I'll waffle on my healthy eating.

b: yogurt and fruit
l: ?
d: ?
exercise: Curves
Water: 6 to 8 glasses

~Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I watched the Cards win last night and was thinking that you would probably be a little happy this morning. ;) I kind of felt bad for the Astros though. They reminded me of my Cleveland Indians last night. :(

Hope you have a wonderful day! :sunny:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: GO CARDS!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Let's hope they can keep it together and send those Astros packing! I'll have to check the schedule to see when the next game is.

My condolences on the loss of DH's step-grandma. :(

I hope your day is going well. I'm sending :goodvibes your way. I know the world doesn't always seem fair, but know that you've got a friend on your side in PA. :hug:

Amanda, have you thought about going to a regular gym (like Ballys or 24 hour fitness) instead of Curves? I would imagine the price would be similar if not less, plus you'd have more options. Not only the hours would be longer and open 7 days a week plus most holidays, but you could take aerobics/swim/cardio equipment/ plus tons of weight equipment. I know I would get bored stiff with Curves.

Just a thought.

Hi Amanda,

How is our DH doing? Was he close with his step-grandmaother? Please give him my condolances.

It sounds like you had a good afternoon with your girlfriends. You definately deserved an afternoon out on the town.

Take care,
Beth

:( Well, your beloved Cards didn't make it to the Series but they did have a heck of a season this year.

Sending :goodvibes and :sunny: your way for a happy Thursday.

Hi guys. I am sorry about the Cardinals - it was a depressing evening. But ya know what we still had the best record in baseball for 2 years in a row and no one can take that away from them and us.

Okay - big surprise - I'm doing Atkins induction for a week, starting today. I need a week to get all this junk out of my system and I need to lose the water weight. I figured if I could manage it for a week that would be all I needed to show enough of a drop that at least my jeans will fit :(

I've also managed to throw my back out. I was on a heating pad all day yesterday and it looks like it will be more of the same today. No working out for me until this heals.

~Amanda

You know what? You have a great attitude about those CArdinals. :hug: Where'd you learn such sportmanship? Bocce Ball? sorry, they lost.

Have a good day, Amanda, and good luck with induction.

Erin

lulu201 said:
You know what? You have a great attitude about those CArdinals. :hug: Where'd you learn such sportmanship? Bocce Ball? sorry, they lost.

Have a good day, Amanda, and good luck with induction.

Erin

The Cardinals fans are known as the best in baseball and we take that title very seriously. We've even been known to applaud and call for curtain calls for other teams if they make a good play. Last night we politely applaud the Astro's winning the game. No boos, nothing thrown out on the field. It is after all just a game and even when we lose, we enjoy watching a good game. It really is something we instill to every generation of fans.

~Amanda

Good morning Amanda,

I'm sorry to hear about the Cards, sweetie. :hug: I agree with Erin: Cardinals' fans are some of the best fans in the world: very respectful and exhibit great sportsmanship. ::yes::

How is your back today? Is the heating pad helping to alleviate some discomfort for you? Sending some healing :wizard: your way. :goodvibes

I hope you have a peaceful, relaxing weekend! Take care! :hug:

Good Morning. My back pain is off and on today. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't. I'm hoping that by not working out this weekend that it will be healed enough to start working out next week.

I'm down a pound this morning - whoo hoo!

Plan for today:
b: eggs
l: tuna salad
d: ? Not sure yet - might be chicken ala amanda.
water: 8 glasses (managed to do this yesterday)

~Amanda

I sure hope your back is feeling all better very soon! :goodvibes

Gee, if you haven't been going to Curves, does that mean you got kicked off the island in their Survivor contest?? :(

:cool1: Kick that extra pound to the curb!! :cool1: YAY!!

Hope you are doing okay and that your induction week went well for you. Sorry to hear about your back hurting you. And now I'm too late but sorry that the Cards didn't get very far. The Astros were definitely a good team and made playing the White Sox very exciting.

Hope you get to feeling better soon if you haven't already (your back).

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter