Amanda & Christopher- 4/18/11- Italy Isola/AD

Thank You,
I am trying to put the Boardwalk behind us, we just won't be staying there again. We just moved over to Bay Lake Tower and are loving it!! We also received 5 preview teasers in email from Disney Photography I am going to put up. Also Facebook is going crazy with photos..i'll work on getting here.. anyone know how to make an easy transfer?

I also have a bridesmaid who left their shoes either at ADH or the Boardwalk and my planner is again not so helpful in finding them. I really just want to cut ties with WDW Weddings, it sucks to have to stay in contact with them over this.. well here are the photos, together and individually:

Forget about ever finding the shoes........

My daughter was married in disney in 2008.
We had the reception at ADH, she changed her shoes and left her heels on a chair just before the reception started.
We realized it the next day, we went back to ADH and they were nowhere to be found, gone forever.
Someone walked away with a beautiful pair of silver shoes. :mad:

Oh Amanda! So sorry to hear about all of the issues you've had :sad2:...Plus side... you look beautiful! You're cake is amazing and you had so many characters! I bet you're guests were over the moon! As you know i had issues with my planner as well... please keep me posted on any resolutions that they might extend! Congratulations to you guys!

I don't think my PMs are working but i was offered some concessions today i was going to share with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter