• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ama Ama breakfast changes?

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
hi all :wave:

I was just looking at the Ama Ama breakfast menu on the Disney website and I can't see the peanut butter/choclate french toast mentioned anymore.:scratchin The menu is dated March 31st, has anyone eaten at Ama Ama recently and had the french toast?

If it's no longer available, can anyone confirm whether the banana and peanut butter french toast mentioned on the room service menu is the same thing? (Though it's the chocolate that's the draw - so if it's chocolate-less then we'll probably skip it):goodvibes

Aloha Amystevekai&bump,

Hmm. My DH had that when we were at Aulani a couple of years ago, but had the Loco Moco, which he LOVES, when we were just there a few weeks ago so I'm not sure. I checked out the menu online as you did I imagine, and don't see your french toast either but it does say it's a "sample" menu so they could have it. Why not stop by at your leisure at AMA AMA and ask them? It is entirely possible that even if they no longer have it on the menu, that they might be able to make it for you. Just ask! My DH thought that french toast was INSANE, btw! Good luck! Have a fabulous time at Aulani!! pixiedust:

Thank you so much for replying:wave:

I will definitely ask and see what they say - my son loves peanut butter,and unsurprisingly chocolate, so I'm sure he'd love this!;)

Thanks again:thumbsup2

Menus change so I think you'll probably just have to wait until you're there. I know much of the dinner menu had changed from our first visit to the second.

Menus change so I think you'll probably just have to wait until you're there. I know much of the dinner menu had changed from our first visit to the second.
Thanks ever so much for posting :thumbsup2

Yes I'd noticed the dinner menu had changed too - hoping the chateau-Briand is still available too!::yes::

Hi Amy! I will be staying at Aulani this weekend so I'll check out the menu and take a picture for you! But as I can imagine...the menus do change! But I'll send you the pic after this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter