Am I wrong to be annoyed?

All this aggravation and you get to pay long distance charges to call :sad2:

Same problem with my email address. I don't even know how they got the one they have--I've never used it.

I've called about 10 times to make room reservations & ADRs & had them change it each time. Every time I call back it is still the same old email that I never use.

Of course you're right be be annoyed. We had a similar problem with my daughter back in April. They kept getting her age wrong and I kept correcting them. Then for this upcoming trip, all my correspondence came with the word "MIDDLENAME" on the envelopes instead of my actual middle name or initial. It was really weird.
It did take me several calls to get it right, but they managed.

If given the choice, be glad that you are having this angst now as opposed to what would happen if you had to deal with this in the parks.

You are not at all wrong for feeling the way that you do. If you have done your due diligence in communicating needs than it stand to reason that CRO should be able to do the same and them some.

while I agree with your post in general, they once had our names totally misspelled on our room keys and they worked just fine. Never had a problem anywhere. So depending, it might not matter at all.

Here's a funny one:

In December 2001, I booked rooms at the AP rate for two friends and me. A couple years later, I call to change a reservation, and they tell me that it's under my friend's number. ??? So, they 'corrected' it. It still pops up occasionally, like last week! I changed my reservation for August, and they tell me it's under her number yet again. Oh well. It's not every time, just every few years or so. I'm not annoyed, just amused. :rotfl:

We go every 1-2 yrs and each time I call to make a new vacation reservation, they verify my addy which is my parents' address in a different state.... umm... I haven't lived there in 13 yrs :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mind you, we've gone many times in 13 yrs and EACH time I do have them "change" my address in their system and I do get all of my necessary paperwork at my real address :confused3 :confused3 but then it comes time to plan a new trip and the updated info is not in the system????? :confused:

They also have my older DD in as the wrong age and because she's turning 7 while we're there...(they have her as already being 7 and turning 8 on the trip) it doesn't really make a difference NOW in as far as the DDP/tix, but should we go next year and they think she's 9, we'll have a problem w/ child vs. adult prices :confused:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This must be a very common problem. I called to check something on my ress. did not have cof. # with me they tryed to pull it up by phone # couldn't find it he asked my address they had people I had never hear of at my address. Said they could not find it anywhere. I called back with conf.# the agent told me it had been canceled I almost died. She finely found it everthing was fine but I am almost afraid to call back again, but I need to make sure they can find it again.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :scared:

CRO can't get it right with me. Since we booked our first January trip last year, to booking our up coming trip in September, they constantly have my email address wrong. I've called at least 13 times now, and each time they assure me they've fixed it. I call back a day or two later, and it's still wrong.

Now, they have our guest information wrong. I've called several times and they have my son's age wrong, and then they had him listed as guest 3 with the incorrect age, and guest 5 with the correct age. Then they had guests 1,2,3,4 for Magical Express, and guests 1,2,4,5 for everything else.

I know it may be fine, but the thing is, I don't want to arrive, and have there be a problem, and have to deal with it then.

I have spent in the past week at least 2 hours on the phone dealing with these issues, and they are still not fixed. I don't want to ask for anything, but I'm a little ticked. Am I wrong.

I have had similar issues with my mailing address. For some reason,an old address kept popping up on their system. I too was assured it would be correted but it was not.

Yep, hear ya. For some reason they have the wrong name, right address for me.

I got 2 pin codes to come to the house. I'm told I can't use them because its not my name. Its their fault and I get the shaft because some idiot got the info wrong.

And yep I called and I was told since its not my name I can't use it, hey moron its my address, you got the name wrong. :sad2:

My e-mail address is alwas wrong. No matter how many times they ask me if that is it, and I say no then they fix it. The next time I call back it's wrong again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter