Am I too late to pre-order photopass?

maureeny

Earning My Ears
Hello... I have a quick photo pass question. We are leaving on Tuesday to go to Disney for 9 nights :cool1: and I am just getting around to pre-ordering the photo pass (with the discounted link). However, when I got to the shopping cart, I see that they say to allow 14 days for shipping. I was under the assumption that pre-ordering meant that they would email me a code, and when I returned from vacation I would use that code to redeem. Am I missing something?? I would be so grateful for any help!!! :worship:

Just add the pre-order CD to your cart and pay the 99.95. You can get a photopass card from your welcome packet or any photopass photographer (and you can add numbers from more than one card to your CD.) Once you get back and finish editing your photos, you will have a pre-paid 'credit' for the CD in your cart :) All you will have to pay for then is shipping. Have fun!!!

you get a credit in your account, that shipping is for when you get your pictures done and your are ready to have the cd made and mailed to you.

Anyone have the discount link:confused3 I saved it months ago and now I have no clue where it is! Im leaving thursday so of course now I am panicking!!! TIA:goodvibes

tHANKS SO MUCH!!!! just ordered my cd for my trip in less than 48 hrs!!!! yay!!!! :cool1:!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of the info and the link!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter