Am I the only person to not get 'the code'?

Don't feel bad. I didn't get it either.

Maybe a postcard will be headed your way soon.

Of course, I'm probably on the "bad guest - don't give discounts" list!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

We did not get to use the code. No postcards.

Dh called and spoke with a very friendly CM and she said we had to have a pin to get it.

We are still planning our trip in December and have budgeted accordingly. Disney should know that giving me a discount only means that instead of paying more money for my room I pay more money for the souviners I buy. Either way they get it. :-)

No code here either. :mad: This sucks we never get any codes and we go twice a year. Maybe that has something to do with it.

No code here either. Trying to talk DH into a trip in Dec. having a code would help my cause:sad2:

I didn't get one either. The rep verified my e mail address and the one he showed was a very old one that I no longer have. But I know from more recent trips that they do have the correct one as well.

I did get one in 2005 but only knew about it because I called to make reservations and they showed it on their system.

But I'm going to call back today and see what they say. Can't hurt to try.

I didn't get a code either...I'll keep looking in my mailbox everyday for one though. It would be a nice reason to book another trip.

I didn't get a code - and at first I was very disappointed. Now I don't care because I got the Swan for $125. No code could beat that. I'm tired of the whole code game.

PamNC

I did not get the code either. I only called once and the CM said it needed a pin. I am only staying value so it would have saved me about $200, while the AAA discount is about $120. Better than nothing, but I have never gone in August without some type of "deal". That is why I am considering the Swan $125/night. Still rather stay at Disney for the transportation and the dining plan.

I didn't get one either. For years I wondered when I would get one and then beginning last year, I started getting them. Don't know why they stopped with this one.:confused3 I've been seriously considering calling anyway to see what I could get for December.

We've been coming to WDW for 10years and 15 long stays later, NOT 1 postcard, NOT 1 pin discount, NOT 1 e-mail discount, NOTHING..If Disneys reads this I think it Stinks if you on purpose don't send your discounts to people who support you. Plus I am an AP holder and I have no different perks than someone who is not an AP holder (as far as booking) so why I keep it I don't know. I give up! :confused3
chatty

No code for us, either. We are now looking into an offsite condo (Windsor Hills) that would cost less for the week than 1 room at the Value resorts. But, if Disney sends me a postcard, we will probably do a Mod resort.

I really do want to stay onsite, but the whole "code/no code" thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. Also, we did a super budget trip earlier this month and stayed offsite- it was lots faster and easier than I thought to get around in our car.

Got 2 trips this year - May and December.

No code for me.

What a shocker.

I did not get the code either. I only called once and the CM said it needed a pin. I am only staying value so it would have saved me about $200, while the AAA discount is about $120. Better than nothing, but I have never gone in August without some type of "deal". That is why I am considering the Swan $125/night. Still rather stay at Disney for the transportation and the dining plan.

The Swan and Dolphin have all the perks that the Disney resorts have except the dining plan and Magical Express. You will still be able to enjoy the bus and boat transportation to the parks from the resort, extra magic hours and free parking at the parks with your room key. We stayed at the Dolphin once and loved it so I also booked the $125 special for Sept - it is a great way to to try the resort to see if you would like it:) The heavenly beds are awesome!! My kids loved the pool and the location is wonderful!!

To OP: Don't feel bad I called to check to see if we had a pin and no luck here.

No code for you!!!!! or me either for that matter. I guess I could call and see if there is one by my name.

If my ressie is made through a TA can I still apply it?

No code for you!!!!! or me either for that matter. I guess I could call and see if there is one by my name.

If my ressie is made through a TA can I still apply it?

GOOOO BUCKS!!next year!
Your TA should be able to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter