Am I the only one....

I am going to dvr it as well. My mom told me she got up early to watch Dianna's wedding as well as her funeral.

I really hope these two make it, I always felt terrible for those kids having their parents marriage and divorce all over the news then to lose their mother to a car accident trying to escape paparazzi. Both of them deserve a happy loving marriage.

I too will be setting the DVR but will be trying to get up to tune in as well!

I also stayed up to watch his mom & dad marry and I was glued to the tv when she was killed, so yes spending all that seems worth it to me! He is the future King of England so I really wouldn't expect much less :goodvibes

No no one does pomp and circumstance like the British. I watched Charles and Di's wedding and Fri will watch William and Kate's. It's a REAL FAIRY TALE.:wizard::wizard::wizard:popcorn::popcorn::

Sorry but I so do not agree with original poster. This wedding is a huge boost to UK Travel, to the economy, it brings attention to the church of England the monarchy and not to mention helps boost the countries morale and kinship. So sorry but just because you can't doesn't mean they shouldn't. I'm excited for them and I think it will be an awesome spectacle in a good way.

Lets stop judging everyone about what they do with there money and be happy for other people.

And, all those knickknacks will make money for the vendors and manufacturers of said knickknacks! Really, it will probably be a great boon England's economy! Maybe I will set the DVR just to check it out.

I'm not really that interested in the wedding, but it is their money and they can do what they want with it I guess. However, there are so many people who really enjoy this kind of stuff. I guess you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.

we do cherry blossom parade we have civil war reenactments we have the smithsonian and lots of national parks... the monarchy is british history its just like a museum but a living breathing one! love it.

I don't think that it's a waste of money either. This is bound to give a bit of a boost to the local economy and that's a good thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter