Am I the only one

bob34787

Earning My Ears
My wife and I and 2 furry friends come to the Fort about every 6-8 weeks, stay for 1 or 2 weeks, do the same things over and over, but still start counting down the days as soon as I schedule the next visit. This just isn't normal, is it? Even the dogs start to get excited when we get down to the last few days. Just brought this up because our next visit is Feb. 12th and we have started to do the count down.:confused3

Bob, I, DW and two DS are now ready to be adopted. Any who,

every six to eight weeks uh. Sign us up Dad. Seriously, I don’t believe

your excitement is unusual, judging from fiends around here.

Best wishes. :thumbsup2

Normal??? Of course it's normal!!!! I think a person would be "unnormal" to not be looking forward, and counting down the days, till their next visit. You are superlucky because your trips are more frequent than most.

it helps that I only live 15 minutes from Disney and we go just about every weekend to the park, but with that in mind why do we still look forward to camping so much?

I can't objectively comment, because (sadly) I don't even have a trip on the horizon and I'm still thinking about it every day...

My wife and I and 2 furry friends come to the Fort about every 6-8 weeks, stay for 1 or 2 weeks, do the same things over and over, but still start counting down the days as soon as I schedule the next visit. This just isn't normal, is it? Even the dogs start to get excited when we get down to the last few days. Just brought this up because our next visit is Feb. 12th and we have started to do the count down.:confused3

Dear Kettle,

Normal? No. You are not normal. You have what's called an obsession. Seek help.

Sincerely,
Pot

It's how we cope with each departure from the Fort: Go home and book the next trip! Start looking forward to the next one as you check out.:thumbsup2

thanks I will seek help, but the wife wants to work at disney and live at the fort, so I feel professional help might not do any good

thanks I will seek help, but the wife wants to work :scared1: at disney and live :thumbsup2 at the fort

I'm with her 1/2 way...

Don't feel like the "Lone Ranger" we will be there next weekend for two weeks and have already booked our Sept and Oct trips, and we have to drive 1000 miles.

I'm with her 1/2 way...

Don't feel like the "Lone Ranger" we will be there next weekend for two weeks and have already booked our Sept and Oct trips, and we have to drive 1000 miles.
we always come home and book our next one, takes the sting out of that 12 mile drive! I think this time we are going on the 12 th of feb. till the 18th than again in March

I'm with SC Dad Of Two.... I'm ready to be adopted! I come with a DH, DS, DD, and two DP (dear pups).

I am so looking forward to our trip in February 10 - 14th! I have already put in the TT my Valentine Decorations! Planning the meals, and counting down the days as well!! My family thinks I am crazy!!!!! I am also so looking forward to the RV show in Tampa and I think that I am the only one "EXCITED!" What is wrong with the people that I live with! :banana:

I am so looking forward to our trip in February 10 - 14th! I have already put in the TT my Valentine Decorations! Planning the meals, and counting down the days as well!! My family thinks I am crazy!!!!! I am also so looking forward to the RV show in Tampa and I think that I am the only one "EXCITED!" What is wrong with the people that I live with! :banana:
there just not true disney nuts!

good question Lisa, although I have found almost all of the people I have met at the Fort fun to be around, I do not believe any of us were "normal":dance3:

thanks I will seek help, but the wife wants to work at disney and live at the fort, so I feel professional help might not do any good
Working and living at WDW will cure her of the Disney bug. She'll want to move back to WG within 3 months.

No I don't think you are nuts at all!!! lol After 2 years of trying other Disney properties we are coming back to the Fort because we love and miss it so much! We actually stayed at AKL last trip and I came over and rented a golf cart for our family to just ride around the Fort to look at the Christmas decorations. My family imformed me then and there they didn't want to go back to AKL but wanted to stay at the Fort!!! SO we have our fall ressies for our Halloween trip back at the campground!!! And BTW I camp 5 out of 7 days a week for work in my TT so we REALLY must adore the Fort to come back there when I camp so much! so that being said...Enjoy your stay at the Fort!!!! Wish I could come more often!!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter