Am I the only one who doesn't like Sponge Bob?

add me to the list of blech bob people, i hate that show

My husband and I like Spongebob. However, our 6 year old neice hates him. Go figure!

Diznee25

Hound, you are not alone I don't like Sponge Bob either.

I love Spongebob and I actually caught DH watching this show with my son the other day!! He won't admit it, but I know he was laughing at the tv! :p

I don't care for Spongebob either. Just don't get it - but my parents probably never "got" the cartoons we watched when we were younger either. :rolleyes:

I'm with you Hound.

Last week at my son's Christmas concert, (middle school) one of the song's that the band played was the theme to Sponge Bob :confused3 They played it well, but geesh. :rolleyes: The kids liked it, but the parents were a bit miffed.

I've never seen the show, but just the previews to the movie tell me that I wouldn't like it.

Can't stand Spongebob, but I love Gary his pet snail.

I don't like it either and discourage my dd's from watching him. They really had no interest until a couple months ago. Oldest dd (9) likes it the most. I don't know if other kids in her class are really into it or what, but I figure this is just a phase and hopefully, he will fade away. At least in dd's eyes! :D

I can't stand Sponge Bob. I like the Simpsons and everyone tells me it's a similar type of humor BUT the voices on Sponge Bob REALLY irritate me.

I hate Sponge boy. And I detest BK d/t over exposure as a kid. Give me my Disney toys at Mcd's :)

I don't "get" Sponge Bob". Perhaps I'm too old?

I don't like him either. And he is forbiddenin our house. To the point that DD1 (6) will tell babysitters that they are not allowed to watch Sponge Bob. He has some "catch" phrases that sound way to close to swear words for my comfort.

Whenever I see Sponge Bob I find myself looking around the room to see if others are actually enjoying the mixture of the obnoxious and the inane. SBSP the Movie is my idea of hell.

I live in a house of Spongebob lovers and I can't stand him

wow! A thread full of Squidwards! ;) How can you not love Spongebob??!

All I know is he kept my kindergarten class quiet that Friday afternoon that I was coming down with the flu. Bless that sponge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter