Am I the only one who does this?

I always save these - not just DCL but any hotel we stay (if they are nice - you can definitely tell how nice the hotel is by the toiletries!). When I have guests staying over I set a set of towels with individual toiletries for each guest in the guest room.

My DH LOVES to collect these. I also sent a few to Twinkie so she can have a keep sake.

Basically anything that says DCL on it, I want I want! I LOVE my new duffle bag with rollers and expandable handle with DCL logo on it...

I think all of these, including the lotions and shampoos, are a way of validating that we were actually there!

I am curious too! There are 6 of us and we got much less then that in our room and only 2 bars of soap for the whole trip. (Which was really not enough for 6 people).

But I did LOVE all of it. :goodvibes

That's the thing I'm worried about. I've heard that stuff is great, so I'd love to just leave our soap, shampoos, conditioners, and lotions at home and use theirs. But I'm afraid we won't get enough! I guess we'll just make sure to ask for more when we need it! Thanks for this post! We haven't cruised since 2005. All of these products are so much different from the ones they had back then!

Pack yours too. No questions about that. It's there as a courtesy, but it wouldn't even make it like one shower with someone like me...

I always move them out of the bathroom so the stateroom host can replace them when they 'straighten' up our cabin. It's nice to use them at home every once in awhile to help brighten those 'bad days' or when you really feel 'homesick' from DCL or any Disney vacation :beach:

I literally haven't bought soap in YEARS. We go to Disney often enough to not have to. I'm looking forward to getting more in 3 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter