Am I the only one anxious to see interior pics of THV?

We'll be in a TreeHouse Dec.5-12. And we are so excited. We can't wait to see more pictures. The few pictures I've seen just whetted my apetite for more.
This trip is our Xmas gift to our three grown kids, our daughter in law and our two grandbabies 3 and 2 who will sleep in the bunk room. We switched from 4 rooms at POFQ when we found out about the treehouses. The money we saved allowed us to rent a car and the villa ended up giving us a kitchen, washer and dryer and extra room for the babies to play! :) Also I was getting so paranoid about the possibility that we wouldn't get connecting rooms for the babies. I was very concerned about the sleeping arrangements but single siblings Aunt Jess and Uncle Trev gave up their privacy in order to have more togetherness and a kitchen for breakfast. :cool1:
Sharon

We check in on June 1st, which is opening day. I do plan on posting some reports at that time, including information on what the bus service is, and the boat service. Can easily include photos, measure some distances (I have my GPS with me) such as how far of a walk it is to the main SSR pool, lobby, etc., and of course give personal impressions.

What time do you arrive, so we will know when to start checking for reports :rotfl2: seriously..... I will be checking :surfweb:

Staying at a THV in early Sept. and can't wait for the reports! :goodvibes

We will be in our THV 7/19 through 7/25/2009....I just wish I knew what I was spending my points on?

I wanted to book, but my kids are afraid that it's really dark at night! We're going to walk over there when we stay at SSR this summer. I'm hoping to stay there in the future!

:laundy:passing the time till THV pics!

I'm excited to see pictures! My parents are SSR owners so we can book 11 months out if we ever want to stay there. We're hoping to stay there sometime in the future once we have kids. What kids wouldn't want to go to WDW and stay in a treehouse?!

I'm excited to see pictures! My parents are SSR owners so we can book 11 months out if we ever want to stay there. We're hoping to stay there sometime in the future once we have kids. What kids wouldn't want to go to WDW and stay in a treehouse?!

Exactly!! We are soooo excited. Dh and the boys are really looking forward to it. I think the THV will be an attraction all by itself. Throw in some DisneyQuest and mini golf and my family is set!

I cant wait to see pics!:wizard: I am already gathering up my Christmas decorations. We will be there Dec 20-Jan 2
:banana:

I'm joining in so that I get the updates when those pics and reviews start coming in! We'll be there in October. I've been really nervous with all the bad posts about how far it will be, how long the waits will be for buses. Maybe I'm naive, but I keep thinking Disney won't let it be difficult to stay there.

Mackwell,

THANK YOU!!!!!! :goodvibes

I really like the earthy color palette. It looks "natural" without looking
"ugly 70's colors" :rotfl:

Thank you so much for the pics!!! Can't wait for the first 'live' reports from DIS people staying there!!! We will be there for 3 nights in August and can't wait!!!
Debsx:goodvibes

My daughter is a college intern at Disney and we gave her a one night stay in the treetop villas for her birthday. She cant wait ! We took a look at the model of the villa's at the SSR back in Feb of this year. They really look nice. I guess they have about 60 villas. I will try to get more info this weekend when we go back down to visit our daughter. She works at SSR and also OKW.

I don't feel that the bunk beds are pointed towards younger kids. I am taking at least 5 of my best friends in 2010 and we girls are all celebrating our 50th birthdays at Disney.:dance3: All 6 of us turn 50 in 2010 so what better way to celebrate than a week in the World with your best friends? :cheer2::grouphug: And we are planning on staying in a THV and I've already called top bunk!:rotfl:

Those new pics have me a little nervous. We'll be 7 adults in one starting August 2nd, and it looks like it's going to be kind of tight. Those pictures make the rooms look very small. The bunk beds look a little short, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter