Am I tHe CrAzY oNe?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ilovecraigandcooper, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ilovecraigandcooper

ilovecraigandcooper Mouseketeer

I'm looking at the disney website right now and for September of 2010 it's showing the 4 nights cheaper than the 3 nights...I was looking at Sept 30th which according to the website is a 4 night but I looked on vacationstogo .com and it's showing it as a 3 night...I called the 800 number for disney and she's like "no sept 30th is a 3 night" I was trying to tell her that I think the days/prices got switched for all the Sept dates. She thought I was crazy and kept asking if I was looking at the right year...:sad2: *sigh* I was really hoping I was wrong and the prices were correct, then no one could object to us taking a 4 night! As it is the prices are wrong and the disney lady thinks I'm LOCO.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

I just checked Disney Cruise Line's web site, and Sept. 30th is a 3-night cruise. Notice that for the Bahamas cruises, the web site lists 2011 dates before 2010!

4. ilovecraigandcooper

5. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

When I look at the web site - September 30, 2010 is a 3-night cruise, starting at $1144 for 2 adults in a cat. 10, including insurance and transfers. Any previous glitch has been corrected.

6. DVCconvert

DVCconvert DIS Veteran

7. elkesails

elkesails Mouseketeer

I would book it immediately. You are still outside the cancellation window so you would get a full refund if there is a problem....but if DCL offers the cruise at that price I would expect them to honor the price. I once got a business class fare to Rome for $ 20 RT on British Airways when there was an error on the website.

8. ilovecraigandcooper

well I'm thinking the prices were correct for that date, only the number of days was wrong. I guess they fixed it now. maybe I just looked at it wrong, but I swear it was saying sept 30, 2010 4 nights...:confused3 I just hate to feel crazy with no one to vouch for me! haha!

9. WDWCrazyfromGA

WDWCrazyfromGA Mouseketeer

The website is saying now that it "is currently experiencing technical difficulties" - I wonder if what you were seeing has something to do with these difficulties??