Am i right in thinking...

orlandochick

Earning My Ears
That you can only book excursions once you've paid for the cruise in full?

So if I pay for my cruise now for example I can book excursions, whereas if I wait until the payment required date (Nov) I cannot book any excursions until then?

You have to wait for your respective check in date which is based on your CC level *and* be paid in full on that date. So no, unfortunately paying in full doesn't allow you to do them ahead of time.

Heather

I think that some clarification is in order.

You can start booking Excursions and Spa and Palo/Remy when your Castaway Club level opens up AND that you are Paid In Full.

If you PIF date is in November and you are Gold - you could pay "early" and start booking in October for example.

I'm Platinum so for my upcoming Southern Caribbean cruise I "had to" make my final payment about 50 days before the PIF date so that I could book Palo and Shore excursions.

Since you are asking I assume that you are a first time cruiser. So your PIF and when you can start booking things is about the same time. My suggestion is that you make your final payment 3 business days before your booking window opens, so that you can start booking right away. And don't worry if you cannot make Palo brunch ressies (99.8% chance you won't be able to). When you arrive onboard the ship, go to the venue where they are doing dining changes and you SHOULD be able to book a brunch (we've never had a problem booking one after boarding the ship)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter